Week 1 Depth Chart

Looks great to me.
E4EF6B14-2356-46F1-B3D0-1B82B0C87A40.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody in Canes history ever got trucked harder than Brandon Merriweather vs West Virginia. He ended up become one of our all time big hitters and was a feared man in the NFL.
Brandon was a big hitter in HS. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t get trucked once in college.

I'm good with this line-up. It's not like if I wasn't it would change anything.

-Rambo over Wiggins was interesting. Wiggins with more playing time got out-hustled.
-The tie at 2nd string QB. Passive decision-making there coach.

I like our guys. We rollin'.

Advertisement
Sentence #1 Everyone hates Pope, but he isn’t a bad football player (I agree, but let’s just say U are correct because that take is justifiable): False.

Sentence #2 LB Jennings shouldn’t see the field, not even in the 2 deep: True

Sentence #3 LBs Cave, Huff and Brooks should play before Jennings does: True.

Sentence: #4 I can’t believe they kept playing Jennings and didn’t change the scheme against UNC’s run: True.

Sentence #5 Dantonio was laughing: Understandably True.

Sentence: #6 Slot is the best position for Pope and glad he is finally going to play it: True.

Sentence #7 Everyone is on Restrepo’s ****, he hasn’t done anything in a real game: True.

Sentence #8 Pope has made plays in real games: True.
Thank you homie

Advertisement
Alabama's won five national titles this decade. There's a good chance it gets ugly for every opponent they play. Relax. Hopefully Miami shocks the world, but there's a reason we are a 20-point dog.

The goal is to get out of the game with some self respect, improvement from playing the best so the ACC coastal looks like the Sunbelt in comparison.

The goal is always to Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

Advertisement
we don't have a single OL that would start for Alabama, and we're throwing out Herbert on our 2-deep ..... yet, people believe we are going to beat Alabama.

if only we could all have a dime bag of whatever people around here are smoking.
But but....Our OL is the most experienced in college football history. I see both sides of the issue here. Its no secret our OL recruiting has been mediocre at best until up to a year or two ago. We still have players in this group who have no business playing here like Herbert, Traore and Hillery to name a few. We have some excellent young talent like, Walker, Rodriguez, Washington, Seymore, and McGlaughlin but the development of OL takes the longest and is the most difficult to project. With a healthy Jakai Clark we have a top 7 that has considerable experience and we don't need them to be the 92 Cowboys. We just need them to be good enough to consistently give King time to throw and to be significantly improved in their ability to run block. Will they be up to the task? The game will depend on it.

I'm good with this line-up. It's not like if I wasn't it would change anything.

-Rambo over Wiggins was interesting. Wiggins with more playing time got out-hustled.
-The tie at 2nd string QB. Passive decision-making there coach.

I like our guys. We rollin'.
what's the benefit to naming a 2nd string qb? we'll find out if king gets hurt who they think is better. why not let them both compete all year with no pre conceived advantage to see who wins out for next year

Advertisement
Back