Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 10/3

I would agree with your statement if multiple family members of players (posters you know) didn’t confirm he was not injured in the LSU game. They aren’t trolls. Notice in the Dynasty thread, no insiders denied the rumors. I don’t know what is the truth but I would like to see if @Stefan Adams is hearing any rumblings on his end because if the rumors are true and Richards is beefing with CMR, MAR ain’t coming.

I don't know why it is an either-or situation. He could have gone off on Rosier and also been injured.

Advertisement

Thanks for posting. Had not heard this story. Lets see what kind of power Kirby really has around there because if he is really the king of Athens like he acts like then this baseball player will be gone by end of week. Cant have recruits seeing that your prized recruit is getting the N-word hurled at him by his own and it just be a slap on the wrist! That's just damning.

Advertisement
Ur right it would be creepy. I guess you have to be literal on this forum with people like u.
People like me? Lol.
I was just busting balls, guy! No need to be sensitive. This board will eat you alive if you get sensitive over a little joke..

Advertisement
Alabama has given me PTSD. If they enter the battle for Stevenson it will take an epic effort from Banda to keep him. Hopefully, home is where the heart is for Tyrique.

Stefan - since you are such an awesome detective.- who is Darrin Hood? I find it interesting that the UgA board is asking the same thing. He came with Haselwood to Paradise. always with him. Posts non stop about Haselwood and Rashad Cheney. They seem like a tight group.

Why is that, does he have super glue for hands or some **** like that. After I posted this I saw just his type and hes definitely not on Julio Jones level coming out of high school. From his tape I think Jeremiah Payton has better is better.
no he is not lol

Alabama has given me PTSD. If they enter the battle for Stevenson it will take an epic effort from Banda to keep him. Hopefully, home is where the heart is for Tyrique.

IDK - it's tough to predict Bama. but i feel if TS was interested at all in Bama he would have shown it by now. He made one trip there in June with Sed Irvin. Little if no chatter about Stevenson on any of their boards. It was said recently that in order to have a shot they knew they needed to get his mother on campus. I guess we will see if that happens.

Advertisement
I would agree with your statement if multiple family members of players (posters you know) didn’t confirm he was not injured in the LSU game. They aren’t trolls. Notice in the Dynasty thread, no insiders denied the rumors. I don’t know what is the truth but I would like to see if @Stefan Adams is hearing any rumblings on his end because if the rumors are true and Richards is beefing with CMR, MAR ain’t coming.
If they said he wasn't injured, then they were wrong. Are any of those family members doctors who diagnosed him? I'm pretty sure that they mistook Richards beefing with Rosier for Richards being suspended and not injured. The two aren't mutually exclusive; he could have yelled at Rosier and re-injured his knee too.

If MAR is still planning to attend this game and is still interested in UM, then you should be able to read the tea leaves. If AR82 was truly so deep in Rick's doghouse that he has decided to sit him out the entire season, then there's ZERO chance that MAR would still be considering UM.

Stefan - since you are such an awesome detective.- who is Darrin Hood? I find it interesting that the UgA board is asking the same thing. He came with Haselwood to Paradise. always with him. Posts non stop about Haselwood and Rashad Cheney. They seem like a tight group.

@jackbenimble71 answered this in the other thread. Said was a friend and coach.

IDK - it's tough to predict Bama. but i feel if TS was interested at all in Bama he would have shown it by now. He made one trip there in June with Sed Irvin. Little if no chatter about Stevenson on any of their boards. It was said recently that in order to have a shot they knew they needed to get his mother on campus. I guess we will see if that happens.
Think about this, with Surtain Jr. Alabama was not being taken serious by anyone. I thought Alabama was in his top 5 as a filler. ****, Clemson had more traction than Alabama at the time with Surtain. We thought it was going to be LSU getting his signature then out of the blue Alabama starts getting CB's the day before Signing day and lands him. I don't underestimate the power of Nick Saban. Recruiting is fluid so things can change in a hot second. I hope Miami does keep him though.

Advertisement
haven't wanted a prospect as much as Haselwood since stacy coley, and even then Haselwood is more talented imo

now that it seems realistic, it's going to be a long two months

If they said he wasn't injured, then they were wrong. Are any of those family members doctors who diagnosed him? I'm pretty sure that they mistook Richards beefing with Rosier for Richards being suspended and not injured. The two aren't mutually exclusive; he could have yelled at Rosier and re-injured his knee too.

If MAR is still planning to attend this game and is still interested in UM, then you should be able to read the tea leaves. If AR82 was truly so deep in Rick's doghouse that he has decided to sit him out the entire season, then there's ZERO chance that MAR would still be considering UM.

Fair enough. I don’t wish anyone to be hurt but I do hope that is to be the case. We shall see.

Advertisement
Back