Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 10/3

View as article
Yeah, definitely bag related. Maybe they told him to stop visiting our campus or the bag will get lighter.

SIAP but are Stevenson and Haslewood December signees?

so they say Stevenson has a plan b if he can't get the pre requisite work done in time. He seems to want a big announcement

Advertisement
They say the best HS WR since Julio Jones

Jeremiah Payton IMO is already borderline elite WR. If Miami only had him in this class, I wouldn't mind considering the talent we already have. Haselwood's about the most elite prospect at the position I can recall for quite some time. That kid is beastly and not borderline elite; but flat out elite.

" I think this news most benefits a third program that can make a real jump into Stevenson’s top group. "
This guy appears to be iffy about the U and if he would go after a 3rd school now shows he is really not all that solid about the Canes..
Keep it open with him but recruit to protect yourself.

Wiltfong just CB both to Miami

OMG

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Kid is relentless. Plays both sides of the ball on his HS team. Never sits for a minute. You can watch some of his games if you look them up on Youtube. His HS- Cedar Grove Saints- was featured on that Addidas 3stripe Friday night football live broadcast. also on ESPN early in the season vs Hoover, Al team.

Saw the Hoover game earlier in the year and they are really lacking a QB. Unfortunately they criminally underutilized him. Kid is willing to do anything to help team win. To get a good look at his receiver skills you have to look at his camp/7v7 film.

So how good is Jadon Haselwood. I've never looked at his tape or anything, could anybody tell me.
He’s **** good, He’s in that Julio Jones, Aj green, Keenan Allen mold. Big receivers who are also smooth route runners, he’s not as freakishly fast as Julio was in HS but he clocks in a 4.5 on his 40 and I imagine Miami can easily get that to a 4.4, excellent timing and body control on his jump balls.

Last edited:
He’s **** good, He’s in that Julio Jones, Aj green, Keenan Allen mold. Big receivers who are also smooth route runners, he clocks in a 4.5 on his 40 but I imagine Miami can easily get that to a 4.4, excellent timing and body control on his jump balls.
I said the same thing I mean in the onw game I saw he moved like he was 6'1 190 and his hands are soft so everything comes easy catch wise and he's like a te who played basketball he just attacks the ball the way you can't just teach a wr it's instincts so he'd flourish with almost any qb

Advertisement
Sampah is an ax murderer with great tackling fundamentals. Does a good job of finding the ball also. Trusts what he sees and that was his Sophomore film, he's gonna keep getting faster. ****. Love that film.

Go Canes!

UGA has been hot in the recruiting trail, be great to slap them down a couple notches. Can anyone shed any light onwhats has been the issue between Stevenson and UGA?

Unstoppable. If he came to Miami, I really don’t even know how the WR rotation would look next year because the room is so loaded with talent.
The room would be production by unit lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he’d let a rumor about his brother affect him. Pretty sure he’d know what the actual truth is about his brothers situation unlike the trolling rumor mongering twits who purport to be UM fans.

If Mark shows up for his visit, then you can be pretty certain that all that stupid **** that alleged UM fans are spreading about his brother is fake.

I would agree with your statement if multiple family members of players (posters you know) didn’t confirm he was not injured in the LSU game. They aren’t trolls. Notice in the Dynasty thread, no insiders denied the rumors. I don’t know what is the truth but I would like to see if @Stefan Adams is hearing any rumblings on his end because if the rumors are true and Richards is beefing with CMR, MAR ain’t coming.

That Sampah video tho... :nba-anthony-davis-upset::nba-kobe-bryant-upset::canes1::qft9gew::xvfmlqq:

Some of the best LB video I've seen as far as big hits goes. He freaking erases people. If we land him, I'm calling it - his nickname is Thanos.

Advertisement
Back