Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 10/3

View as article
Kid is relentless. Plays both sides of the ball on his HS team. Never sits for a minute. You can watch some of his games if you look them up on Youtube. His HS- Cedar Grove Saints- was featured on that Addidas 3stripe Friday night football live broadcast. also on ESPN early in the season vs Hoover, Al team.

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be interesting if Hard Rock started to chant Hasselwood in unison, and Tyrique on Saturday.
It would be creepy if hard rock started to chant the players names. It's probably better if the fans do it.

What do you think about having tee shirts at each seat for the fans to wear?..JH pic on the front and TS pic on the back?

It would be creepy if hard rock started to chant the players names. It's probably better if the fans do it.

What do you think about having tee shirts at each seat for the fans to wear?..JH pic on the front and TS pic on the back?
Ur right it would be creepy. I guess you have to be literal on this forum with people like u.

Missing on Frank Ladson and then landing Jadon Haselwood would be the greatest turn of events ever. Haselwood plays up to his ranking way more than Ladson does.

Advertisement
@Stefan Adams do you think any of the rumors with Richards impact MAR?
I don’t think he’d let a rumor about his brother affect him. Pretty sure he’d know what the actual truth is about his brothers situation unlike the trolling rumor mongering twits who purport to be UM fans.

If Mark shows up for his visit, then you can be pretty certain that all that stupid **** that alleged UM fans are spreading about his brother is fake.

Advertisement
I'm not the ****iest of the recruiting vets here but I've been ****y with Haselwood and turning around on TS lately for the obvious ****. TS basically lives on campus and Haselwood basically gives a middle finger to all UGA fans in UGA country rocking our gear so none of this surprises me. Go at least 11-1, dominate and I think we have a great shot at both

Stefan, any info on the OL and DL recruiting? I'd love TS and JH to flip to the Canes. But I'm most worried about replacing Willis, Joe Jax, St Louis and Odenigbo with equally talented young guys. The big uglies make all the difference.

giphy.gif

and this.....

2.gif

Advertisement
I can see Dugans talk Richt in letting throw the ball 40 times just to make a point. Lol

Everyone is expecting Richt to be conservative and I think he’s going to surprise everyone and unleash N’Kosi. Most are saying N’Kosi isn’t ready for this moment and I wholeheartedly disagree. Not only has he been really poised in the limited time he has played but this is the type of game that he lives for. This is the next step in the careful development process that Richt has taken with him. The legend of N’Kosi will be born on Saturday.

Advertisement
Kid is relentless. Plays both sides of the ball on his HS team. Never sits for a minute. You can watch some of his games if you look them up on Youtube. His HS- Cedar Grove Saints- was featured on that Addidas 3stripe Friday night football live broadcast. also on ESPN early in the season vs Hoover, Al team.

Both sides? Mmm

Maybe the only way to get a 5 star DB is disguise him in a 5 star WR

Advertisement
Back