Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 10/3

View as article
Advertisement
Zip posted last night with a Miami shirt too. Only downside to the pic - pretty sure those are UGA backpacks...

Brinson was a guy I brought up a few times over the off-season. He is legit, will be a guy who will continue to blow up once spring Evals come after the season.

Him and the 2021 S Northwestern has with Kamren Kinchens.

Few underclassmen really emerging lately. The ‘20 WR from Palmetto in Kentron Poitier. ‘21 DL from Ridge in Leonard Taylor. ‘21 LB Chamon Metayer from North Miami. ‘20 RB Henry Parrish with Columbus. ‘20 LB Le’Vontae Camiel with Columbia.

I can’t stress this enough but the 2020 and 2021 crop is very reminescent of 2018 crop.

Advertisement
He’s **** good, He’s in that Julio Jones, Aj green, Keenan Allen mold. Big receivers who are also smooth route runners, he’s not as freakishly fast as Julio was in HS but he clocks in a 4.5 on his 40 and I imagine Miami can easily get that to a 4.4, excellent timing and body control on his jump balls.

Julio was a 4.5 guy coming out of HS as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haselwood isn’t a blazer. Doesn’t mean he isn’t elite. I disagree with the AJ Green comparisons because physically he isn’t a long rangy amazon freak like AJ is. I saw someone say Keenan Allen and that fits him perfect IMO. Keenan was not/is not a burner either but he has great burst in and out of his routes to get more than enough separation.
Jadon is a smooth athlete with elite body control to go along with elite hands. He is also coming down with any and every 50/50 ball in his vicinity and is an excellent route runner. He is going to be a 6’3 200 pound grown man on the outside. He is a technician, not a freak specimen like the AJ/Julio mold.

And more importantly, he needs to be at UM.

Advertisement
Brinson was a guy I brought up a few times over the off-season. He is legit, will be a guy who will continue to blow up once spring Evals come after the season.

Him and the 2021 S Northwestern has with Kamren Kinchens.

Few underclassmen really emerging lately. The ‘20 WR from Palmetto in Kentron Poitier. ‘21 DL from Ridge in Leonard Taylor. ‘21 LB Chamon Metayer from North Miami. ‘20 RB Henry Parrish with Columbus. ‘20 LB Le’Vontae Camiel with Columbia.

I can’t stress this enough but the 2020 and 2021 crop is very reminescent of 2018 crop.

Completely agree... I actually think the 2020 class is better than the 2018 class

Advertisement
Back