Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 10/3

View as article
Advertisement
Haselwood is eerily similar to Hightower. Same running style /form and they seem to have same type frame.

I'm not sure if anyone has researched Bamas class at all but something I just realized...

They are supposed to be heavy on Neal but they have 4 OL commits already in which 3 of them are OTs (one being a 5 star, the other a top50 player).

I know Bama does whatever they want but this is something I'm sure he's concious of.

Supposedly Bama has a spot for 1 maybe 2 DBs but a kid from Arizona is about to commit to them. This may bode well for Dent and Miami.

So how good is Jadon Haselwood. I've never looked at his tape or anything, could anybody tell me.
He is the best WR prospect to come out of the state of Georgia since Calvin Johnson. And a few people compare him to Calvin. Rusty Mansell said he is the best WR prospect he has seen since he started covering recruiting. i think he started in 2006

He is the best WR prospect to come out of the state of Georgia since Calvin Johnson. And a few people compare him to Calvin. Rusty Mansell said he is the best WR prospect he has seen since he started covering recruiting. i think he started in 2006

Auntie Luke says he’s the second WR he has ever seen that could go straight from high school to the NFL.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if anyone has researched Bamas class at all but something I just realized...

They are supposed to be heavy on Neal but they have 4 OL commits already in which 3 of them are OTs (one being a 5 star, the other a top50 player).

I know Bama does whatever they want but this is something I'm sure he's concious of.

Supposedly Bama has a spot for 1 maybe 2 DBs but a kid from Arizona is about to commit to them. This may bode well for Dent and Miami.
Neal would be the highest rated kid in Alabama’s class if he joined it.

Advertisement
Then why are there speed coaches? They really can't improve these things to an extent?
U cant teach santana moss to run fast...he comes to u fast. U can teach him technique but that boy comes fast. Speed is a gift....u not teaching tom brady to run fast i dont care what speed coach u have and if the speed coach is making millions. Doesnt matter

The GOAT qb coach aint making Malik become accurate its jist not happening. I dont care if they made up a position called the speed coach guy just to take up a spot on the coaching roster like politics. If u aint fast u aint ever going to be fast. Lifting weights and pushing a kid to get stronger maybe can shave a 4.5 into a 4.4 but the guy was fast to begin with. They can teach u to be ready for those things but speeds a gift u either have it or u dont

Last edited:
Why is that, does he have super glue for hands or some **** like that. After I posted this I saw just his type and hes definitely not on Julio Jones level coming out of high school. From his tape I think Jeremiah Payton has better is better.

Julio was playing against absolute trash competition. Majority tiny schools and unathletic white kids.

My ex’s son played against Julio in Hs, her son was the only black kid on the team. The rest were 5’7 , slow white dudes.

Hasselwood actually played really good competition. What’s crazy is he’d be a 4-5 Star db too of tvsts all he played.

Most great wrs aren’t like that, he’s a great football player.

Here’s the difference between Baga & UGA;

Bama NEEDS to go OOS to recruit. UGA NEEDS to lock down home, first and then cherry pick OOS. It appears to me that Kirby is focusing more on OOS, w the assumption that the back yard will automatically be loyal. In doing so, he’s breaking some relationships, rubbing some players and coaches the wrong way, and it’s beginning to collapse on him. Go look at their 19 class; 16 commits, and out of the 16, only 5 are from GA.

Bama NEEDS to go OOS to recruit. UGA NEEDS to lock down home, first and then cherry pick OOS. It appears to me that Kirby is focusing more on OOS, w the assumption that the back yard will automatically be loyal. In doing so, he’s breaking some relationships, rubbing some players and coaches the wrong way, and it’s beginning to collapse on him. Go look at their 19 class; 16 commits, and out of the 16, only 5 are from GA.

Honestly Bama doesnt need to, They can keep anywhere from 10-15 Instate kids, Outwork Auburn instate, don't let kids like Michael Jackson leave for Miami and then cherry pick around the SEC and they still would be straight. Bama recruits outside the footprint because the can not because they have too.

Advertisement
Honestly Bama doesnt need to, They can keep anywhere from 10-15 Instate kids, Outwork Auburn instate, don't let kids like Michael Jackson leave for Miami and then cherry pick around the SEC and they still would be straight. Bama recruits outside the footprint because the can not because they have too.

Mobile, Al has some good talent, no doubt. However, the state of Alabama ain’t producing D1 talent like that. My family is from Mississippi/Alabama and I personally know that state produces about 5-9 coveted blue chips yearly on avg. So fighting with another powerful in state rival in Auburn and that makes for slim pickings. So yeah, they absolutely have to go OOS

This is excellent news.

Will give us an easier path to getting top recruits from GA.

Don't need them all - just a couple really good ones each year.

Advertisement
They have to recruit outside Alabaga extensively if they want to keep loading up on 5 stars every class and dominating college football. If they followed the plan you laid out they’d be Miss State level.

YEA , DOMINATE LIKE MARK RICHT ALWAYS DID!!!! JH is the #1 WR in the country!!! Tell me why he would pick Miami over UGA unless he just wants TO LOSE????? Haslewood was ALL DAWG before the RACIAL ATTACK ON GEORGIA HAPPENED!!!! Yes, Africa Buggs started it all ON PURPOSE!!!! But, HEY a player lost his spot on a team. It's been taken care of!!!!! Of course he is going to apologize because that's what people in the public eye do!!!!

But I'll bet you anything that Africa Buggs started it!!!! She probably accused him of saying something. I'll bet he never said it. BUT AFTER AFRICA BUGGS GOT FINISHED HE MIGHT HAVE SAID A FEW THINGS!!! She just would NOT let it die down!!!! She kept on pushing like WITCHES DO!!!!
Oh yea, did I forget to mention that SWEET LITTLE AFRICA BUGGS IS ALSO A VOODOO PRINCESS WITCH IN A COVEN OF WITCHES?????? No doubt tied to ISAIAH BUGGS not the one with ALABAMA. NO, I'm referring to the VOODOO SPELL CASTER!!!!! My bet is someone said. Hey can you cast a spell to make J Haslewood hate UGA??? He said. YEA BUT IT WILL COST YOU!!! Then he just contacted Africa and said, HEY BABY SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOME RACIAL STUFF STIRRED UP AT UGA!!! We can make some BIG MONEY if you can. She said okay, ill see what we can do!!!!!

So in light of THIS TRUTH, if Haslewood truly believes IN CHRIST as he says he does. I think HE AND A FEW OTHERS WILL FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO ATHENS!!!!!!!! Ever think maybe he is just GOING UNDER COVER to come get more of YOUR RECRUITS INTO ATHENS GA???? All I know is if he Truly wants to play for a NATIONAL CHAMPION. He will leave Mark Richt and ALL OTHERS ALONE and come on back home!!!!!

AS FOR T STEVENSON. He is ALL DAWG!!!!! Your source tells lies!!!! Your little RACIAL CRAP that you or somebody started at UGA through the WITCH, I MEAN REAL WITCH AFRICA BUGGS. Her SATANIC POWERS ARE BROKEN NOW!!!!!! In JESUS NAME THEY ARE BROKEN!!!!! Truth and God will prevail.

THE REAL KING NEGAN
Someone ban this idiot

They have to recruit outside Alabaga extensively if they want to keep loading up on 5 stars every class and dominating college football. If they followed the plan you laid out they’d be Miss State level.

And, in fact, we know this to be true because during the Shula/Franchione regimes that’s EXACTLY what they were.

Brinson was a guy I brought up a few times over the off-season. He is legit, will be a guy who will continue to blow up once spring Evals come after the season.

Him and the 2021 S Northwestern has with Kamren Kinchens.

Few underclassmen really emerging lately. The ‘20 WR from Palmetto in Kentron Poitier. ‘21 DL from Ridge in Leonard Taylor. ‘21 LB Chamon Metayer from North Miami. ‘20 RB Henry Parrish with Columbus. ‘20 LB Le’Vontae Camiel with Columbia.

I can’t stress this enough but the 2020 and 2021 crop is very reminescent of 2018 crop.
What are you thoughts on: LB Chamon Metayer, North Miami – (6-5, 220) Saw on his Hudle he's 6-3 a little confused 6-5 or 6-3. Versatility playing in space as a linebacker and also rushing the passer as an end. He has already earned offers from Florida and Florida State, and received interest from Miami.

also your thoughts on DE Tyler Johnson, South Dade – Johnson, who holds a Miami offer among others, continues to pay close attention to the Hurricanes with his brother Jaquan back in action after an injury.

Advertisement
Back