Wednesday 9/8 Post Practice Media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Diaz tougher to listen too than Golden? I think he might be

He's not there yet for me. Golden's excuse making, and more specifically, the ability for him being able to dive into excuses where it looked like he did extensive, time-consuming research on why things weren't working was baffling. If you spent less time validating your failures, and more time focusing on trying to win, you'd (Golden) likely have had differing results (that and he was stubborn as all ****).

Advertisement
Is Diaz tougher to listen too than Golden? I think he might be
Finally someone who agrees with me! - Fat Al
imageedit_3_6395905719.jpg

Manny counts mistakes instead of splash plays. I know a lot of football coaches do this but that certainly explains why some playmakers have been left off the field. And I know a "mistake" on defense can result in a touchdown for the bad guys, but I think we need playmakers more than anything. Instead, this philosophy is about playing the guys who make the fewest mistakes even if they don't make many positive plays.

This explains all the plays for Hall, McCloud and Jennings. They don't make mistakes. But they also don't make plays.
Unfortunately those guys make plenty of mistakes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you tell Manny’s evaluation is off? He replaced like 4 starters after the Bama game after he had a month to evaluate. Corch
Exactly Justice got put in for Scaife… and the last practice they tried Justice at RG for Donaldson and put Jarrid at RT. The way Scaife played on Saturday makes it hard to believe Williams is worse. If this ends up being the starting OL why did it take until getting thrashed by bama to figure that out?

Exactly Justice got put in for Scaife… and the last practice they tried Justice at RG for Donaldson and put Jarrid at RT. The way Scaife played on Saturday makes it hard to believe Williams is worse. If this ends up being the starting OL why did it take until getting thrashed by bama to figure that out?
The same thing happened a couple of years ago with GR15. It’s pathetic at this point.

Advertisement
Back