Wednesday 9/8 Post Practice Media

Advertisement

Yf3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
should read a COACH can flash in a game against a FBS school but doesn't Coach well in 7 or 8 games against P5 schools.To me the pyramid is a COACH that has to learn what to do in the games then start doing it.A COACH is defined by how few mistakes he makes.
And if a 3-star coach can learn on the job, why can’t a blue chip freshman?

Advertisement
Manny counts mistakes instead of splash plays. I know a lot of football coaches do this but that certainly explains why some playmakers have been left off the field. And I know a "mistake" on defense can result in a touchdown for the bad guys, but I think we need playmakers more than anything. Instead, this philosophy is about playing the guys who make the fewest mistakes even if they don't make many positive plays.

This explains all the plays for Hall, McCloud and Jennings. They don't make mistakes. But they also don't make plays.

Manny counts mistakes instead of splash plays. I know a lot of football coaches do this but that certainly explains why some playmakers have been left off the field. And I know a "mistake" on defense can result in a touchdown for the bad guys, but I think we need playmakers more than anything. Instead, this philosophy is about playing the guys who make the fewest mistakes even if they don't make many positive plays.

This explains all the plays for Hall, McCloud and Jennings. They don't make mistakes. But they also don't make plays.
this is all well and fine but first and foremost we need a COACH that knows WTF he's doing.

Advertisement

I've seen Jennings make a litany of mistakes. I'd rather a freshman be rolled out, make the mistakes, but also make some plays.

Advertisement
Back