Wednesday 9/8 Post Practice Media

Is Diaz tougher to listen too than Golden? I think he might be

It’s easy to forget exactly how cringey Golden Al was because it’s been a while and most of us are frustrated with Manny right now… but **** naw.

Golden was ridiculous. How many pillars? Every word was straight from a coffee shop chalkboard, motivational book, or fortune cookie. **** that noise lmao.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"We need some home field advantage. We need a boost this week and our guys have a little edge about them this week."

He said that players are excited and want to play in front of a big crowd this week.
Sitting up top but still going. Hope it’s **** near full

Ahhhh yes the classic Miami Cuban Conga Dance language Magic Manny Diaz is spewing. Can't wait to see him corch his way thru this season. #11-1Season

Manny counts mistakes instead of splash plays. I know a lot of football coaches do this but that certainly explains why some playmakers have been left off the field. And I know a "mistake" on defense can result in a touchdown for the bad guys, but I think we need playmakers more than anything. Instead, this philosophy is about playing the guys who make the fewest mistakes even if they don't make many positive plays.

This explains all the plays for Hall, McCloud and Jennings. They don't make mistakes. But they also don't make plays.
And this is the foundational reason why his teams never get any better. He literally keeps athletic playmakers on the bench because of mistakes in practice and plays average players who know how to practice in such a way that they don't make mistakes. By rewarding the later and punishing the former Diaz manages to keep a talented roster in a perpetual state of mediocrity. Instead of the more able, athletic and more talented Playmakers getting live game reps making inevitable mistakes and learning and growing from them they take a back seat to a bunch of jags who where to be but lack the talent to make plays. Then when the more talented kids get in the game they are so concerned with not making mistakes that their playmaking instincts get neutered and consequently they don't make the types of plays they were recruited to make. Just a long vicious cycle all put into motion by Diaz himself. Then when the problems begin to manifest he doubles down on his idiotic philosophy and things get worse. Am I making any sense?

Advertisement
Is Diaz tougher to listen too than Golden? I think he might be
Yo..... Diaz likes to dance around the question rather than just answering the ******* question, which ****es me tf off cause that's what my woman does so it makes me want to backhand Diaz since I cannot backhand my woman and I love my woman and sister would backhand Diaz because he's not a woman and **** him...

That play started and ended with Diaz. This is EXACTLY how you set players up to fail not accounting for their known limitations.

First you call a cover 1 spy with our slowest db (Ivey ) asked to shadow the best receivers money can by. Ivey’s feet are a negative. His positive attributes are length and size. He should be jamming almost every snap. I would NEVER run press man with Ivey and not have him jamming the receiver.

We don’t really have any rangy free safeties. Maybe Kinchens? Maybe Balom? The rest are box type SS/ striker types. We get away with that rotating the FS and SS down based on motion most of the time in zone coverage and against lesser opponents. Against Bama? No. There should never be a situation where Gurvan Hall is playing FS in a Cover 1.
This do be fax. Hopefully Avantae can be what we've been missing for god knows how long.

Cave is healthy , they just aren’t playing him …
I haven't heard the coaches confirm or deny his status at all after he injured his lower extremity in that scrimmage. But you could be absolutely correct. Either way Jennings & Steed are liabilities on the field.

Advertisement
So TAC was getting a lot of positive reviews from practice, got dinged up and now it’s another CIS conspiracy?

Just need the guy to get on the field , can’t see him just sitting around hoping the coaching staff gives him a chance later on down the road .. I know he didn’t come from NJ to do that

Just need the guy to get on the field , can’t see him just sitting around hoping the coaching staff gives him a chance later on down the road .. I know he didn’t come from NJ to do that
You didn’t respond to @JD08 and I in the dm I sent as to which account you want to keep so I’ll assume the answer is this one and the other one can go. Thanks.

And this is the foundational reason why his teams never get any better. He literally keeps athletic playmakers on the bench because of mistakes in practice and plays average players who know how to practice in such a way that they don't make mistakes. By rewarding the later and punishing the former Diaz manages to keep a talented roster in a perpetual state of mediocrity. Instead of the more able, athletic and more talented Playmakers getting live game reps making inevitable mistakes and learning and growing from them they take a back seat to a bunch of jags who where to be but lack the talent to make plays. Then when the more talented kids get in the game they are so concerned with not making mistakes that their playmaking instincts get neutered and consequently they don't make the types of plays they were recruited to make. Just a long vicious cycle all put into motion by Diaz himself. Then when the problems begin to manifest he doubles down on his idiotic philosophy and things get worse. Am I making any sense?
I agree with this assessment. My hope is that with TRob and Shoop in staff Manny will have people in his ear about who should be on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back