We will lose to the Gators because our OL is too Young

Take your logic & shove it. You probably right tho.

tenor.gif

source.gif

Advertisement
Same for me, brother. I had a similar dream last week. We got hammered. Historically when I dream that we whooped *** it’s usually not a good result for us.

I still say that we’re gonna whoop their candy @$$es.
Yeah, those dreams are a pain in the butt. They try to ruin my day.

Funny though. When I was a kid, every time we'd lose a game I would dream we came back and won. I took losses hard back then. Now that I have 5 kids, it doesn't phase me nearly as much. I still love my Canes, but if I let losses get to me now like I did back then, well, it wouldn't be good. Sure, it would be entertaining for the neighbors to see me throw my TV out the window, but what would that do to my children? How would my 3 year old watch Paw Patrol? It just wouldn't end well.

If we win, Manny will be crowned King of Miami. On the other side of the equation, what will the post-game mood here be -- pertaiining to Manny -- if, say, we lose 28-3?

Advertisement
Yeah, those dreams are a pain in the butt. They try to ruin my day.

Funny though. When I was a kid, every time we'd lose a game I would dream we came back and won. I took losses hard back then. Now that I have 5 kids, it doesn't phase me nearly as much. I still love my Canes, but if I let losses get to me now like I did back then, well, it wouldn't be good. Sure, it would be entertaining for the neighbors to see me throw my TV out the window, but what would that do to my children? How would my 3 year old watch Paw Patrol? It just wouldn't end well.

Sounds just like me back in the day, brother.

To appease my wife, I’ve learned to keep my temper in check by turning the game off when our boys are playing like ****. Then when I cool off, I check the score.

This Saturday, I plan on celebrating a lot.

To appease my wife, I’ve learned to keep my temper in check by turning the game off when our boys are playing like ****. Then when I cool off, I check the score.

Ha. My wife always asks why I get so upset when we lose. I just kind of laugh, throw something at her, then let her know it's not nearly as bad as it once was.

Just kidding about the letting her know it's not nearly as bad as it once was.

Advertisement

That's the exact same thing I do. Too many times I've almost smashed my living room and put myself in a bad mood for 3-4 days watching them play like garbage

Advertisement
We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

The team will fight hard but come up short

24-19 Gators

Well this guy called it.....F. U. C. K.

Advertisement
Help me here. Is our talent overrated, or our coaching still subpar?

I already told you several times. We have one junior and no seniors in our two-deep OL. Youth is an issue. Gators had the same problem but they made one more play than we did.

We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

The team will fight hard but come up short

24-19 Gators
Hit deep!!!! Going, going, going.......and I don't think that one's playable! You literally nailed it.

Advertisement
Back