We will lose to the Gators because our OL is too Young

News
Taking off my orange and green glasses,

1st time starting QB, 1st game for Head Coach, new offensive coordinator, young OL which was bad last year even with more experience....it is not unbelievable to think the Gators come out of the game with the W.

That being said, I hope the Canes prove the world wrong on Saturday like they have done many times in the past!
News Flash

They are a dumpster fire right now. Sweep the ******* leg bro.

Advertisement
We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

The team will fight hard but come up short

24-19 Gators
10801996_833450326696714_1307142192608610021_n.jpg

We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

24-19 Gators

I should report you for having committed something akin to murder.

Advertisement
I had a dream that we got whooped, which always means we win. My dreams NEVER come true.

To make it worse, they had a 99 yard TD run after we missed several tackles in the endzone for a safety. THEN, as if that wasn't bad enough, their back was tackled at the 5, but the officials called it a TD. No instant replay even.

Yeah, I can always tell when the season is approaching when I start having football related dreams instead of the usual "where are my pants?" dreams.

Same for me, brother. I had a similar dream last week. We got hammered. Historically when I dream that we whooped *** it’s usually not a good result for us.

I still say that we’re gonna whoop their candy @$$es.

Taking off my orange and green glasses,

1st time starting QB, 1st game for Head Coach, new offensive coordinator, young OL which was bad last year even with more experience....it is not unbelievable to think the Gators come out of the game with the W.

That being said, I hope the Canes prove the world wrong on Saturday like they have done many times in the past!
Well everyone hopes that. Like you have to uptick a rational take at the end just to appease the male cheerleaders in here.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why everyone is conceiding that our oline is so bad. Our interior 3 are as solid as any in the ACC. Our tackles are young but one was very highly rated & one is a potential monster find. Lets watch a game before waving the white flag that they’re going to get mauled. After all they hold their own vs our dline in practice everyday.

Why do these pessimistic idiots create threads? I mean really!!!! Do you we need you spreading your doom and gloom to the fanbase just days before the season even starts? C'mon Man!!!!!

How about we just watch the game and cheer for the Canes!!!!
This perspective is far to sensical for about 30 percent of this board.

Advertisement

24-19 Gators

Next time you start to get a thought - don't.

24-19 Gators

Kill yourself

Advertisement
The funny thing is my doctor is a Florida alum. With the attrition of the offensive line, the transfers, injuries, and dismissals, he thinks the Gators are going to get crushed. I'll just wait for the game to be played. There's no need to speculate. We have a new offense. We don't know how they'll perform. I'm optimistic no matter what because this team will be much better by the end of the season regardless of the outcome of the Florida game.

24-19 Gators
We will all continue to lose if you keep posting.

Advertisement
Back