We will lose to the Gators because our OL is too Young

Advertisement
We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

The team will fight hard but come up short

24-19 Gators
giphy.gif

I just hope hall bandy shaq and especially pinckney and diaz get an autograph from felipe

Advertisement
OP is right about the problems, and wrong on the result.

Canes 7
Gators 6

You're not too far off.
I see this game with both teams in the teens.

I was curious about their FG kicker and jumped on uF's site to find this on Evan McPherson:
… Went a perfect 3 for 4 on kicks 40 yards or longer ...

Advertisement
On paper, considering all units, we should lose. It isn't like we're playing an unbeatable team and I expect a close game. Tough sledding for a first time QB, new offense, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

24-19 Gators
Eat a Dicck

Advertisement
Taking off my orange and green glasses,

1st time starting QB, 1st game for Head Coach, new offensive coordinator, young OL which was bad last year even with more experience....it is not unbelievable to think the Gators come out of the game with the W.

That being said, I hope the Canes prove the world wrong on Saturday like they have done many times in the past!

24-19 Gators
A7045A00-9867-4655-A218-7453326C4AA3.gif

24-19 Gators

GTFOH with that BS. Our youngins have just as much experience with better coaches.

Advertisement
Back