We will lose to the Gators because our OL is too Young

Advertisement
There's no mistake this game will be a defensive battle.but I believe the gaytors are taking our team too lightly and with the business like atitude Manny has instilled into the team might give us the edge.especially if we jump on them early.

It's one thing to have respect for your opponent or concerns about an untested part of your team. It's an entirely different thing to start a thread on a Canes site predicting a victory for the gator.

QL45Q_s-200x150.gif

We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

The team will fight hard but come up short

24-19 Gators
I'm going to stick around until @Chise chimes in. Ohhh you in trouble....

Advertisement
Hatred is a powerful force and a great equalizer. Canes hate Gators more than Gators hate Canes. This is indisputable. When overall talent level is roughly equal and teams are locked in a battle of attrition, that little bit of extra motivation will go a long way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes if you feel otherwise the Gayturds have a board you idiots can go post on.
So let me get this straight Baghdad Bob, unless you group think rah rah Canes thoughts, regardless of rational thought, you couldn't be a Canes fan and should post on the Gators board? How awesome would this place be if we all just circle jerked each other without an independent thought?

I think we roll 2 TE sets and give our tackles some help. Also I'd like to see a lot of misdirection. If we had the ancient offensive style from last year with 2 freshman tackles, forget it. Enos changes the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back