We will lose to the Gators because our OL is too Young

The Svengali

Sophomore
We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

The team will fight hard but come up short

24-19 Gators

Advertisement
I had a dream that we got whooped, which always means we win. My dreams NEVER come true.

To make it worse, they had a 99 yard TD run after we missed several tackles in the endzone for a safety. THEN, as if that wasn't bad enough, their back was tackled at the 5, but the officials called it a TD. No instant replay even.

Yeah, I can always tell when the season is approaching when I start having football related dreams instead of the usual "where are my pants?" dreams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
giphy-2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a young, but talented offense overall, and I think we will be really good by mid October, but the offensive line is too young to achieve victory in game 1 verses the gators.

They return 8-9 starters on defense and it will be too much for our young Oline to handle. The tackles especially won’t hold up.

24-19 Gators

Did sniff tell you to post this?

24-19 Gators
tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
Back