We suck and yet are in NC State’s Head

Advertisement
Fwiw Pitt would have to lose to Clemson and Miami would have to win out (unlikely). But you do you brother

You right! Clemson pulls the upset! Lol weird as **** saying that. Canes aint winning out but i just want to be in a position where we control our own destiny multiple times before Manny F it up. Lol

Advertisement
People always complaining you want dogs out there, TVD has got that fire. I'd rather have him out there going all out and talking smack than a mouthbreather going through the motions. He definitely has talent and the offense looks like they're playing hard with him. Miami has outscored opponents 46-28 in the second half the last 2 games and lost by a combined 5 points. Maybe confidence and nerves played into TVDs slow first-half starts and he's getting into his own head to start off fast. BTW I can still want a new coach and also the team to win games.

I dont know, i think i believe TVD. He and Knighton make sweet music from the jump. Canes win and VA loses to Ga Tech. All of a sudden Miami controls its own destiny. Check back in this thread by 11pm Saturday night.
Miami will make plays but critical errors will follow. We cannot put together more than 1.7 consecutive quarters of good ball.

Advertisement
People always complaining you want dogs out there, TVD has got that fire. I'd rather have him out there going all out and talking smack than a mouthbreather going through the motions. He definitely has talent and the offense looks like they're playing hard with him. Miami has outscored opponents 46-28 in the second half the last 2 games and lost by a combined 5 points. Maybe confidence and nerves played into TVDs slow first-half starts and he's getting into his own head to start off fast. BTW I can still want a new coach and also the team to win games.
Since Manny likes to fancy himself a cutting edge innovator, he should just keep the team in the locker room for the entire first half going forward

State has an inferiority complex that runs deep. That is the "edge" so to speak, they use as motivation. Always overshadowed and feel disrespected because of it.
Correct; they’re the Texas A&M of the state of NC. They have a huge inferiority complex. My boy just moved from Brooklyn to Raleigh & so I said, oh u’re in Wolfpack territory. Legit response was….uh, definitely more Duke fans out here, including our energy company is Duke Energy. Lol

Correct; they’re the Texas A&M of the state of NC. They have a huge inferiority complex. My boy just moved from Brooklyn to Raleigh & so I said, oh u’re in Wolfpack territory. Legit response was….uh, definitely more Duke fans out here, including our energy company is Duke Energy. Lol
I got a bunch of friends that went to state. I give them a hard time because I grew up in the UNC-NCSU rivalry. Nothing, and I mean nothing, triggers them more than tarheel blue. Unless people live here they don't get the hatred between the schools. I say this as someone who has 8 Unc grads in my immediate family, half of those ex athletes at Unc, their holier than thou attitude towards the Wolfpack, gets under states skin. To the point of obsession. The joke in this state was always, if you can't get in to Duke, you go to Unc, if you can't go to UNC, you settle for NCSU. Only funny because state is a good school and UNC knows it eats them alive. Haha.

Advertisement
Van Dyke talking **** and he doesn’t realize he hasn’t played a defense this good since ever. I am omitting the egg he threw up against Bama’s third stringers.

FFS, we went from Highsmith saying “I ain’t scared of you, *****” to the Oklahoma dynasty at the coin toss to this freshman talking **** to the juggernaut that is NC State.

hate.gif

Advertisement
Yeah. Back in the 70's after Thompson. They had some stud teams. Emergence of Duke in basketball left them the 3rd wheel.
What really hurt them was that run they had with I think 5 or 6 straight wins in football over Carolina and then Gio happened. That punt return broke those fans. They still haven’t recovered . And since it’s been a struggle for them even when they were the clear, better team. Not to mention when they finally got a few good baseball teams, they still couldn’t get by Carolina.

It’s all about women’s basketball for them now 😂😂😂

Lmk how your school is so lame that a 2-4 Miami team has real estate in your head lol.

Bro put the keyboard down and go back to your lube and Bradley Chubb fathead, it’s not that serious.

TVD is Exhibit A of why 2021 Canes football is a sick joke.
Talks a big game and then fires 3 interceptions in a losing effort.
Comes back the very next week and talks a big game...let's see if he backs it up this time.

Spoiler alert: he won't
There was a play last game when we got a coverage sack, where McCloud was getting manhandled all down the line , as the QB is going down, at the last second he dives over the pile like he was involved in the play, literally touches nobody and then hops up running toward the sideline hulk flexing like he just crushed somebody . Seeing a 6th year senior doing that tells me all I need to know

Advertisement
Back