We suck and yet are in NC State’s Head

TOcane

Senior

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sweep Manny's leg.

DO IT
karate-kid-body-bag.gif

TVD is Exhibit A of why 2021 Canes football is a sick joke.
Talks a big game and then fires 3 interceptions in a losing effort.
Comes back the very next week and talks a big game...let's see if he backs it up this time.

Spoiler alert: he won't

Advertisement
TVD is Exhibit A of why 2021 Canes football is a sick joke.
Talks a big game and then fires 3 interceptions in a losing effort.
Comes back the very next week and talks a big game...let's see if he backs it up this time.

Spoiler alert: he won't
All image and no substance! Just like their head man Manure himself. Just a freaking joke top to bottom. No wonder we’re laughed at, got a clown that just threw 3 pics against a crappy UNC defense, talking smack against the best defense in the ACC. Smh get Mandy the fvck out of here ASAP!

I can’t believe someone spent actual time on that.

1. Have you seen some of the drivel Miami writers put out? Look up Alan Rubenstein and his Canes Warning pieces; one of the latest a rant about how Luke Campbell is calling for Lamar Thomas as the next head coach, or how Miami should go after Dan Mullen if / when Florida fires him. Thrilling stuff.

2. Nothing in this article is any dumber than Tyler Van Dyke's laughable quotes about Miami's "unstoppable offense", how this is the same NC State team that the Canes dropped 44 on last year—as well as using "we" to talk about UM winning that game, as he had as much to do with that win as anyone on this board did.

Wolfpack 42, Canes 20

Put Diaz out of his misery and end this disaster already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know, i think i believe TVD. He and Knighton make sweet music from the jump. Canes win and VA loses to Ga Tech. All of a sudden Miami controls its own destiny. Check back in this thread by 11pm Saturday night.
Fwiw Pitt would have to lose to Clemson and Miami would have to win out (unlikely). But you do you brother

I’m honestly not one for the whole bulletin board material situation.
- Doug Vonwolf as he posts an article featuring a picture of the quarterback for the team I love with a clown wig photoshopped on it.

He can talk sht all he wants, but they'll never be UNC.

Kid has played like two quarters of decent football and he’s talking like he’s a Heisman candidate. Not to mention he’s 0-2 as a starter (I don’t count CCSU). This type of mentality needs to be eradicated from the program. Wasn’t this guy CRYING after losing to UNC? You can’t make this up.

Advertisement
Back