We suck and yet are in NC State’s Head

Advertisement
LOL, yeah, we may have scored 44 against NCST, but we also gave up 41 points, and we were down with less than 4 minutes to go. It's not like we had complete control of that game from jump.

Bolden started a Twitter beef with a UF player and we lost...players talked $h!t before the LSU game and we lost...****, I can remember our players were talking $h!t before the 05' Peach Bowl only for LSU to drub our a$$es.

Every single time we give the other team bulletin board material we lose.

Mario needs to put an end to that $h!t.

Bulletin board material is so overrated, everyday winning culture and intensity is what makes teams great. Something we've lacked for over 15 years. Getting ****ed at some internet comment last about 5 seconds, who cares, talk is cheap, either from NC State or Miami.

Advertisement
624742D1-7872-413A-BA69-21641368C238.png

I’m sure this guy was screaming some things at the TV tonight

Advertisement
TVD is Exhibit A of why 2021 Canes football is a sick joke.
Talks a big game and then fires 3 interceptions in a losing effort.
Comes back the very next week and talks a big game...let's see if he backs it up this time.

Spoiler alert: he won't
We probably should have lost last night but it wouldn't have been because of Van Dyke.
I kept waiting for him to make a crucial mistake but he was in a zone out there and played great.

Advertisement
Why not talk that ****. They need a spark & he just created the adversity to get it.

Some of these posters want to limit our canes talking **** to only NFL allum and seniors on a watch list. I completely disagree. I think if the kid has the stones to talk that s*** it should be welcome, just make sure you bring your A+ game.

We will learn the future of TVD this week I'm fairly certain.
Just bumping this to put myself over. GO CANES

Advertisement
Back