We suck and yet are in NC State’s Head

What really hurt them was that run they had with I think 5 or 6 straight wins in football over Carolina and then Gio happened. That punt return broke those fans. They still haven’t recovered . And since it’s been a struggle for them even when they were the clear, better team. Not to mention when they finally got a few good baseball teams, they still couldn’t get by Carolina.

It’s all about women’s basketball for them now 😂😂😂
The bass team would like a word with you. My buddies that went to state actually had some bass championship shirts made up. Hilarious.

Advertisement
Kid has played like two quarters of decent football and he’s talking like he’s a Heisman candidate. Not to mention he’s 0-2 as a starter (I don’t count CCSU). This type of mentality needs to be eradicated from the program. Wasn’t this guy CRYING after losing to UNC? You can’t make this up.
okay, so he was upset they lost. Would you rather him laugh and sing? Would you rather him say that 2nd half on UNC and VA were not really him or the team and that they are only has good as the first half? Stop blowing this out of proportion. It would nice for you dip**** to focus your negativity on NC State rather than Miami. Go play in traffic.

The bass team would like a word with you. My buddies that went to state actually had some bass championship shirts made up. Hilarious.
I’m well aware and that one kid who won the all around outdoor games competition. The one where you saw the wood and chop the block down. The jokes really write themselves.

Just being honest and all koolaide aside besides all the signs here of eminent firing.
There isn’t one sign or slip of the mouth from upper U suits on hot seat hints.

No changes our anything in the works till next summer.

We haven’t heard any vote of confidence which tells me there thinking or listening that’s what we haven’t heard .

all this is hearsay and I’m not a slurp to his coaching at all.

Next summer maybe

Advertisement
I’m well aware and that one kid who won the all around outdoor games competition. The one where you saw the wood and chop the block down. The jokes really write themselves.
I didn't even know about that. Oh my. I was gone away from this area for a while. Before the engineering school gained recognition, everyone saw state like people see Alabama. Farmers and hillbillies. If you knew a farmer in this state, you knew a wolfpack fan.

okay, so he was upset they lost. Would you rather him laugh and sing? Would you rather him say that 2nd half on UNC and VA were not really him or the team and that they are only has good as the first half? Stop blowing this out of proportion. It would nice for you dip**** to focus your negativity on NC State rather than Miami. Go play in traffic.
🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I didn't even know about that. Oh my. I was gone away from this area for a while. Before the engineering school gained recognition, everyone saw state like people see Alabama. Farmers and hillbillies. If you knew a farmer in this state, you knew a wolfpack fan.
Growing up here and having 90% of my friends go there I can’t escape it. And they gotta celebrate something so that’s all I hear.

Advertisement
816oDc2SVML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

When you're 0-2 (I'm not counting that scrimmage game) as a starter and have the **** stats he does again P5 schools, maybe you should just shut your mouth.

Article is spot on at this point in time. Come Saturday, guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid has played like two quarters of decent football and he’s talking like he’s a Heisman candidate. Not to mention he’s 0-2 as a starter (I don’t count CCSU). This type of mentality needs to be eradicated from the program. Wasn’t this guy CRYING after losing to UNC? You can’t make this up.
Sad you guys never seem to have this much smoke for opponents.

For Tyler Van Dyke it's very simple at this point. Either he goes out there and lights up NC ST from the get go and leads us to victory or he could end up being remembered like this...
Tyler-Van-Dyke.png

Why not talk that ****. They need a spark & he just created the adversity to get it.

Some of these posters want to limit our canes talking **** to only NFL allum and seniors on a watch list. I completely disagree. I think if the kid has the stones to talk that s*** it should be welcome, just make sure you bring your A+ game.

We will learn the future of TVD this week I'm fairly certain.

Advertisement
Back