We need difference makers

Earlier in the season colbie young was an NFL receiver (per cis). Zo knocked it outta the park with that Eval.

I think our top 4 guys area adequate with the right OC/HC combo
Our Top 3 are aight. You're not kicking'em out of the room, but you gotta get better more explosive players. X is nice, but he shouldn't be your WR1. Its like that year we had Braxton as our WR1. Cool and all, but that shouldn't be.

Like I've been saying, though...the bottleneck on the offense has been the QB. Just not turning the ball over - Emory - had us beating Clemson and clangin' and bangin' with the #4 team in the nation. I can't help but think of what ifs with anything better.

Advertisement
Nah, he was legit god awful with accuracy and he knew that. It was a very mature decision. When he was being recruited we kept telling people he was raw as **** and needed work. Now if he’s still having the same issues next year we have a problem.
Great insight from someone with more access behind the scene than most. Dude just isn't ready and we're stuck with TVD with Emory out. Best hope is a recruiting salvage job and a transfer QB for next season

Respectfully, moral victory’s and Just about don’t mean anything. Only thing that matters is did the team win or not.
Respectfully, not always. This team was empty with talent with the exception of the freshman class he inherited who had some decent pieces to it.

It may seem this way because we’ve been saying that for the last 20 years.

And Mario is still a bum coach imo.

But if we all know our qb situation is bad. You don’t think other teams do? They were literally stacking the box all night. With our wr class coming in and a decent qb I can see us winning 9-10 next year.

Year 4 there’s no excuses or moral victories.

Advertisement
Clapping Applause GIF

Yup. Exactly what we need. A RB that runs a 4.37-4.40 would’ve had two Touchdowns today.
Hmm, if we only had one of those on the roster...

I'm old enough to remember when Restrepo getting 15 targets wasn't a big deal.

Advertisement
I’ve seen enough your posts to know that you are one of the worst posters in here and have been. Which is why the other bad one PIPO is the only person to acknowledge it. But go off queen.
Congrats on showing up.

Advertisement
I just listened to Mario's press conference. Ferman pressed him on whether the passing game playbook had been cut down given the struggles the past month. Mario got testy and told him the game plan today was "aggressive" and they didn't dial anything back in the passing game.

That's alarming for the future....

Caveman problems right there

We’re ****ed

Advertisement
Why would anyone with ANY offensive skill come to Miami and play in this constipated and antiquated scheme/philosophy?

You couldn’t pay me to come play in this dog**** philosophy. No way.
Because the next next next OC is gonna be fire and Mario will let him cook don’t ya know?

Advertisement
Back