We need difference makers

Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
@Cribby

WHEN WILL WE GET A DB WITH QUICK TWITCH AWARENESS AND PURE ADULTERATED SPEED????

I agree with that you said in this post, too. We need explosive WRS AND A DUKE JOHNSON-ESQUE RB THAT PUTS THE FEAR OF GID IN THE HEARTS OF DEFENSES.

But.... DBS!!!!!!!!!! WHERES THE SPEED AND AWARENESS AND LATERALL QUICKNESS!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
@Bender still "no"??

Advertisement
Nah, he was legit god awful with accuracy and he knew that. It was a very mature decision. When he was being recruited we kept telling people he was raw as **** and needed work. Now if he’s still having the same issues next year we have a problem.
We have a problem.

Advertisement
Back