We know who, now predict the wins.

What's our record?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
“We got screwed?”

Really?

I see the schedule that was best case to give us a chance at making the playoffs.

We finally have an offense and a QB.

Even with there being some concerns about Manny,

This schedule really isn’t a “tough” sch. Unless you are a middle of the pack team talent wise.

This should still be a 10 win team.

Obviously that match up with Clemson is a huge measuring stick game.

P.s. A loss to Louisville....do ppl think Lamar Jackson is suiting up there? They were trash last year. We will blow their doors this season....again

9-2. Anything less is bad.

This. Our toughest non Clemson game is at home (NC). I'm assuming we'll drop one other than Clemson just due to Manny still learning on the job.

Anything less than 9 wins and banners are going to be flying again. We've got the QB and the OC and considering how long he's been here....that defense is ALL MANNY.

Accountability starts at the top. Welcome to the pressures of big time college football. The time for excuses is over.

I picked 9-2. Had we had a whole spring, I’d have picked 10-1 but there’s going to be some bump in the road. I’ll go ahead and say it will be a better year than 2017.

Advertisement
Impossible to predict. Do games get cancelled? Postponed? Do we even make it the full season? Do star players opt out of the season? North Carolina and Clemson are two teams who have systems in place that they know, along with many returning starters. The limited practice time won’t hurt them as much as Miami, who is installing a brand new offense. Going to be tough. *Have* to beat UNC at home .

7-4. Clemson, UNC, VT and LVille will be the losses. As great as the offseason has been, manny has to prove it to me.
Yeah, really don’t want to be negative but Baker and Manny scare me. Our off season has been insane but these guys have been out coached time and time again. They need to prove on the field .

Advertisement
“We got screwed?”

Really?

I see the schedule that was best case to give us a chance at making the playoffs.

This schedule really isn’t a “tough” sch. Unless you are a middle of the pack team talent wise.

P.s. A loss to Louisville....do ppl think Lamar Jackson is suiting up there? They were trash last year. We will blow their doors this season....again
I also don't understand the loss prediction from Louisville.

2020 revenge tour.....UNC, GT, VT.
Does smell like V-Tevh is going to have a down year. Their top CB opted out of this season. Smells like UNC and Clemson are going to have big years and we need to beat UNC at home. I’m not even mentioning G-tech and if we lose to them *again*, manny won’t be hear much longer.

“We got screwed?”

Really?

I personally think Louisville has a very good head coach. They did very well last year, considering it was his first year. We have talent but we are installing a new offense, with limited practice time. Many of the coaching staffs on our schedule have out coached our coaching staff in the past. If you are looking at just talent, we are second to Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sorry but we can’t lose more than 2 games imo...with Rhett lashlee and king, the rbs, brevin, and an improved online we should be putting up 30+ points a game. Come on enough with the talk we are more talented than every team except Clemson. It’s time to put this thing together and if not now then when....if not now stick a fork in us sad to say

Remember all those ‘scrub’ teams that hung around cause of 1 player : usually mobile QB . That’s gonna b us except we have 75% of a top tier team .
We gonna be dangerous against the big boys ( well boy Clemson ) and doubt we are in a hole we can’t dig out of all season .
11-1 and not convinced it’s Clemson ( I know that chick is good at QB).

Advertisement
Back