We know who, now predict the wins.

What's our record?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD08

Ready for Ska's fourth wave
Maude
We might have UAB or one of the other OOC teams, but here are the ACC teams we play.

Let's see those predictions. I say 10-1.

EeHskN5XgAU3qG_.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
While I believe we are better than 8-3, we just don't know how this season is going to look. I think anything worse than 8-3 is a huge disappointment. Actually, I think 8-3 is disappointing, all things considered.

The main concern of mine is Manny getting his team up for games. We are more talented than anyone we play, outside of Clemson. We SHOULD be 10-1. I just have real concerns with Bye Week Diaz. Here's hoping I'm wrong and Manny fixes all the issues that aren't bought with money.

Advertisement
While I believe we are better than 8-3, we just don't know how this season is going to look. I think anything worse than 8-3 is a huge disappointment. Actually, I think 8-3 is disappointing, all things considered.

The main concern of mine is Manny getting his team up for games. We are more talented than anyone we play, outside of Clemson. We SHOULD be 10-1. I just have real concerns with Bye Week Diaz. Here's hoping I'm wrong and Manny fixes all the issues that aren't bought with money.
True. Manny has to prove he can keep a team motivated for a full season and he has to prove it to us. But on the flip side I think the Lashlee component will be huge. We've been managing to be .500 with embarrassing O play and terrible special teams. If that improves hard to imagine we aren't better overall but we'll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back