We know who, now predict the wins.

What's our record?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
The ballsy question is over/under at 8.0 wins (no push option) - betting the house, a gun to your head, whatever.....

Man, that would be tough. Seriously.

Even tougher was looking at that ******* graph above. Brutal.

First, I've said this before about baseball, but you need more optimism. Just a little would go a long way.

Second, love the new avatar! It stands out.
I’m trying with the optimism man! This recruiting momentum is pulling me back in harder than ever. This acc schedule brought me back to reality a bit. Every game is winnable just need them to prove me that is so by doing it.

In regards to the avatar thank you. Not sure if people realize it but I wanted to make my avatar a rooster for knighton. I’m Ecstatic about what he can do here. So I chose the coolest rooster I could find: FogHorn Leghorn from looney tunes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I picked 7-4. We got a ****** deal on the schedule. And we have a new OC and QB - which traditionally doesn’t bode well in year 1 - but no spring practice.

I’d like to see the dates before I finalize my pick. I’d think we want Clemson as late in the season as possible.

11-0.

Diaz can’t afford to not win at least 10 though if we keeping this class.

Disagree. We kept our class and added to it after the debacle last year. I think 9-2 or even 8-3, depending on what those losses look like, would keep us intact. 7-4 would be where the danger zone really starts IMO.

All that being said, I got us at 9-2 and think 10-1(or better) is doable if we bring our A game week in and week out.

6-0 at home with the ooc win.
3-2 on the Road.

8-2 in conference.
9-2 overall.

Clemson will do their thing.
I see at least 3 teams at 8-2.

Advertisement
Considering everything 9-2 may get us a bid at the ACC championship game. If Clemson wins 12+ wins assuming ND ties or finishes worst. SOS may play into our favor.

I think a lot will depend on when we get the tougher away teams.

Advertisement
My vote is casted for 9-2. A loss to Clempson and someone else that they shouldn’t lose to...

Advertisement
Back