We just got a lil thinner

This ALy Raisman got a nice ***..oops wrong board
Confirmed

There were some uncomfortable moments watching gymnastics with the wife

I could feel her staring me down when aly was strutting around
Well be prepared tonight when track and field comes on....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You're right. Nothing like those slow-motion replays of the wangs flopping back and forth in those tight shorts.

Advertisement
Did all of you miss the update where Blake James said there's been no Disciplinary Hearing and there's no plan for one to even happen?

When asked if Muhammad (and/or linebacker Jermaine Grace -- please see original post below) was at a disciplinary hearing today or has a university-related disciplinary hearing pending regarding the rental-car case being investigated, James said, "No. There was no disciplinary hearing and there is no disciplinary hearing pending.''

Miami Herald update on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Jermaine Grace, Dionte Mullins | Eye on the U

the fact that there is no disciplinary hearing is BAD, bc it means it has nothing to do with university rules, rather it is a ncaa compliance issue, so dont get excited about james' statement.

I'm pretty sure I've tried to tell yall all along its specifically a compliance thing which means it's dealing specifically with eligibility. Too many people wanna grasp for straws not understanding what's going on...

It's not grasping at straws to confirm what you've said through an official, on the record source.

Too many people wanna feel special because they've got info on a situation, instead of recognizing public confirmation of what they've been saying.

Myself I definitely don't wanna feel special. I've been at the point I realize I should've simply kept this to myself. That's why I'm not giving updates. All I was saying in relations to this is people aren't comprehending the situation & because of that aren't asking the right questions. But you're right so I'll just Finally shut up & keep whatever to myself that's not a simple opinion. Next week well all get a resolution. At that point you can finally get a public resolution from something that at this point unfortunately simply isn't public.

Last edited:
Did all of you miss the update where Blake James said there's been no Disciplinary Hearing and there's no plan for one to even happen?

When asked if Muhammad (and/or linebacker Jermaine Grace -- please see original post below) was at a disciplinary hearing today or has a university-related disciplinary hearing pending regarding the rental-car case being investigated, James said, "No. There was no disciplinary hearing and there is no disciplinary hearing pending.''

Miami Herald update on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Jermaine Grace, Dionte Mullins | Eye on the U

the fact that there is no disciplinary hearing is BAD, bc it means it has nothing to do with university rules, rather it is a ncaa compliance issue, so dont get excited about james' statement.

I'm pretty sure I've tried to tell yall all along its specifically a compliance thing which means it's dealing specifically with eligibility. Too many people wanna grasp for straws not understanding what's going on...

You still stand by Muhammad having his receipts and then 1 game suspension most likely right?

Not to sound like a slighted female here but I can't talk about this anymore. I realize how that sounds & I apologize for that. But nothing beneficial can come from any of this and it'll only get more toxic. Last thing I'll repeat is yes Quan does have his receipts. Well get a resolution at some point next week relating to everyone not just Jermaine. All I'm gonna say is I really hope our probation still expires in October & God willing we get rid of Craig Anderson & his staff at compliance. We need an even playing field & ***** al ready very crooked.

OP said he was suspended indefinitely and would await for NCAA as regards reinstatement. He didnt say they were waiting to see if he is suspended. SO I am supposed to believe some dude who lives in NYC has more info than anyone else living here and covering the Canes. I smell a rat.
That's that gerbil that died in your ***. Next time pull it out. By the way again,I said he WILL BE SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY!!! BIG DIFFERENCEFROM HE ALREADY IS. last time here. His suspension & anything else will come out next week. Again with the whole ny thing too? You just gotta be ****** with me right...

T
Look if the OP is right kudos to him but it is reasonable to doubt his info. I am sure if nothing happens next week you will have the balls to come on here and apologize.

Last edited:
Advertisement

It's not grasping at straws to confirm what you've said through an official, on the record source.

Too many people wanna feel special because they've got info on a situation, instead of recognizing public confirmation of what they've been saying.

Myself I definitely don't wanna feel special. I've been at the point I realize I should've simply kept this to myself. That's why I'm not giving updates. All I was saying in relations to this is people aren't comprehending the situation & because of that aren't asking the right questions. But you're right so I'll just Finally shut up & keep whatever to myself that's not a simple opinion. Next week well all get a resolution. At that point you can finally get a public resolution from something that at this point unfortunately simply isn't public.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I think most here understand the issue here. I think the right question to ask is..... How likely is it that the NCAA grants Jermaine his reinstatement? Is it likely he is gone? Or is a 3-5 game suspension more likely?

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I think most here understand the issue here. I think the right question to ask is..... How likely is it that the NCAA grants Jermaine his reinstatement? Is it likely he is gone? Or is a 3-5 game suspension more likely?

That I honestly don't know. All I know is to begin with its indefinite ONLY BECAUSE COMPLIANCE WANTS TO HANDLE THIS IN A VERY EXTREME WAY. we can thank Craig Anderson for that

That I honestly don't know. All I know is to begin with its indefinite ONLY BECAUSE COMPLIANCE WANTS TO HANDLE THIS IN A VERY EXTREME WAY. we can thank Craig Anderson for that
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] If I understand you correctly and have been able to read between the lines, my guess is that eventually, Richt will fight for Jermaine even after being told to stay out of it. That is assuming that Jermaine was 100% truthful with Richt from the beginning.

I am also inclined to share LuCanes view of the situation when compared to the Tunsil case at Ole Miss where Tunsil who was guilty of much more than Jermaine received a 7 game suspension. I am hoping for a 3 game suspension. 4 games at the most. However it should be pointed out that the Tunsil situation isn't necessarily the type of precedent we should be guided by since Ole Miss is in the SEC there seems to be a different set of rules when it comes to them.

One more thing...The gerbil in the *** retort was epic! Very well played sir.

Last edited:

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] If I understand you correctly and have been able to read between the lines, my guess is that eventually, Richt will fight for Jermaine even after being told to stay out of it. That is assuming that Jermaine was 100% truthful with Richt from the beginning.

I am also inclined to share LuCanes view of the situation when compared to the Tunsil case at Ole Miss where Tunsil who was guilty of much more than Jermaine received a 7 game suspension. I am hoping for a 3 game suspension. 4 games at the most. However it should be pointed out that the Tunsil situation isn't necessarily the type of precedent we should be guided by since Ole Miss is in the SEC there seems to be a different set of rules when it comes to them.

One more thing...The gerbil in the *** retort was epic! Very well played sir.

Here's the problem. You guys wanna keep comparing us to other situations. #1 I may be wrong but I don't believe ole miss was on probation. We certainly are. Also when setting this standard you have to be aware of the violations severity itself. I know you're not gonna like this answer but all I'm gonna say is you guys aren't even close to having the full story.it's not as cut & dry as you'd like to believe. In the big picture, yes this is petty no matter how extreme. The world of college football recruiting & agents promises is a big nasty world were it's going down on a huge scale daily... from that point of view this **** is petty. But in saying that you have to realize this isn't the ncaa that did this or is doing this to us. It's Craig Anderson & our compliance department who is recommending punishments & then sending it to an unaware ncaa. There is no scape goat in place.it just is what it is. Lastly yes I believe ultimately richt will have to show his hand in this because he is a great Coach & he's been through all this & more. To him I know this is far too long & drawn out. So yes I believe he'll fight for his kids that keep it real with him.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] the thing that doesn't make sense to me is that you are telling us you know for a fact that Grace will be suspended indefinitely. If that is known at this point, it doesn't make sense that he is still practicing. Who tells a kid, "Hey, you're going to be suspended indefinitely, but not yet, we'll do it next week." If it's already been decided, what's the hold up in implementing it?

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] the thing that doesn't make sense to me is that you are telling us you know for a fact that Grace will be suspended indefinitely. If that is known at this point, it doesn't make sense that he is still practicing. Who tells a kid, "Hey, you're going to be suspended indefinitely, but not yet, we'll do it next week." If it's already been decided, what's the hold up in implementing it?

Makes sense to me. He practices until they tell him he can't anymore. Its that simple.

Makes sense to me. He practices until they tell him he can't anymore. Its that simple.

Why make the decision but delay the implementation? To me, that seems like a big hole in the story. This guy says he knows what is going to happen, which means the decision has been made. So, what is the hold up with implementing it? Unless, the decision in fact hasn't already been made.

Why make the decision but delay the implementation? To me, that seems like a big hole in the story. This guy says he knows what is going to happen, which means the decision has been made. So, what is the hold up with implementing it? Unless, the decision in fact hasn't already been made.

The decision hasn't been made yet...its that simple. I'm sure he has heard how severe things will be for Grace based on what he has done. Why are you grasping at straws like this? Just await the outcome and stop trying to discredit everything the dude says. It will all come out soon. I for one have seen the Brooklyn has been a reliable source in the past. So just let it play out.

On top of that...why would you not let him practice until he is suspended? As a coach you would have to be an idiot to sit him out unless he absolutely has to. He still needs to get better for when the time comes that he is reinstated...regardless of how long that will be.

Advertisement
Can we humiliate Craig Anderson with banners and let him know if he doesnt chill the **** out we wont stop until he loses his job like the rest?

This ALy Raisman got a nice ***..oops wrong board
Confirmed

There were some uncomfortable moments watching gymnastics with the wife

I could feel her staring me down when aly was strutting around

I was able to sneak into her ESPN body photo shoot as a pommel horse. And I'll tell ya the view on this shot was amazing.

View attachment 37444

That made my morning. Pretty darn funny.

The decision hasn't been made yet...its that simple. I'm sure he has heard how severe things will be for Grace based on what he has done. Why are you grasping at straws like this? Just await the outcome and stop trying to discredit everything the dude says. It will all come out soon. I for one have seen the Brooklyn has been a reliable source in the past. So just let it play out.

On top of that...why would you not let him practice until he is suspended? As a coach you would have to be an idiot to sit him out unless he absolutely has to. He still needs to get better for when the time comes that he is reinstated...regardless of how long that will be.

If the decision hasn't been made, this guy couldn't possibly know what is going to happen. It just feels like he is reacting to some information he's received, and assuming the worst possible outcome will happen. If he knows that Grace will be suspended indefinitely then, Richt certainly knows, and there is no way Richt continues to give 1st team reps to a guy who is going to miss a significant part of the season. We'd have to believe that Richt lacks common sense in order to believe this guy's story.

Advertisement

If the decision hasn't been made, this guy couldn't possibly know what is going to happen. It just feels like he is reacting to some information he's received, and assuming the worst possible outcome will happen. If he knows that Grace will be suspended indefinitely then, Richt certainly knows, and there is no way Richt continues to give 1st team reps to a guy who is going to miss a significant part of the season. We'd have to believe that Richt lacks common sense in order to believe this guy's story.

Is it that crazy to think that he possibly has a strong read on the situation to determine that there is a huge percentage chance that Grace will be suspended indefinitely? Is that possible? If you answered to yourself "yes its possible" then please stop arguing for no reason. If you answered "no its not possible" then please let me know so I can put you on ignore.

Is it that crazy to think that he possibly has a strong read on the situation to determine that there is a huge percentage chance that Grace will be suspended indefinitely? Is that possible? If you answered to yourself "yes its possible" then please stop arguing for no reason. If you answered "no its not possible" then please let me know so I can put you on ignore.

Relax, you act like I'm being a **** to the dude like others ITT. I'm simply applying logic to question his story. It doesn't add up. The guy has said definitively that Grace will be suspended indefinitely. He didn't say there is a chance or a strong chance, he said it WILL happen. If that's true then, we would also have to believe that Richt is giving 1st team reps to a kid he knows isn't going to play. That simply doesn't make sense and constitutes a major hole in this guy's story.

Maybe the dude is 100% right. If so, this will be the first reason to doubt Richt's coaching decisions, because if Grace isn't going to play, he shouldn't be sniffing 1st team reps.

This all makes sense to me. UM will suspend him indefinitely and ask the NCAA to recommend a punishment. The same thing happened with Jacory and some of the guys involved with Shapiro. Now I'm not saying this is even close to the Shapiro case, but the procedures would be the same for any level of impermissible benefits. Richt dealt with the same thing with AJ Green.

Last edited:

Relax, you act like I'm being a **** to the dude like others ITT. I'm simply applying logic to question his story. It doesn't add up. The guy has said definitively that Grace will be suspended indefinitely. He didn't say there is a chance or a strong chance, he said it WILL happen. If that's true then, we would also have to believe that Richt is giving 1st team reps to a kid he knows isn't going to play. That simply doesn't make sense and constitutes a major hole in this guy's story.

Maybe the dude is 100% right. If so, this will be the first reason to doubt Richt's coaching decisions, because if Grace isn't going to play, he shouldn't be sniffing 1st team reps.

He should absolutely be sniffing first team reps. RIGHT NOW, Miami is in the INSTALLATION part of training camp. They are running plays that they installed in the spring, and introducing new plays every day. Richt would be foolish to sit out a key member of his team or not get him quality reps when he doesn't know how long his suspension will be. A week to 10 days is when teams usually start game-planning for the opener. That's when Grace and AQM, and any other player that is facing a suspension will have their reps cut.

Every coach in American does it that way.

Advertisement
Back