We just got a lil thinner

Anyways....did anyone who initially read this thread title think it was about the UM diaBEATus writers?

I betcha there is some sort of Federal Law that doesn't allow Mammary Navarro, Susan Miller Dingbat,
Tim Reynolds and the other losers on the same elevator.

Advertisement
Regardless of what BrooklynDee thinks he knows...

The athletes need to be smarter. Clearly they know UM is on probation. All the guys who are implicated are upperclassmen. If they ****ed up then they deserve what they get. Just for once I would love a offseason without drama. You play at Miami = under the microscope all the **** time.

Regarding the compliance department... Something needs to be changed. They are just as bad as the NCAA. Look how long this case has gone on. We are talking about a few kids renting sports cars. The investigation shouldn't take the 4-5 months..

The athletes need to be smarter. Clearly they know UM is on probation. All the guys who are implicated are upperclassmen. If they ****ed up then they deserve what they get. Just for once I would love a offseason without drama. You play at Miami = under the microscope all the **** time.

Regarding the compliance department... Something needs to be changed. They are just as bad as the NCAA. Look how long this case has gone on. We are talking about a few kids renting sports cars. The investigation shouldn't take the 4-5 months..

Do you know for a fact that UM Compliance have been dragging their feet?

Advertisement

I don't know if they are dragging their feet or not but from a fans perspective it sure fells like it. We should be getting word any day now. I just want to put it behind and move forward with the season.

I don't know if they are dragging their feet or not but from a fans perspective it sure fells like it. We should be getting word any day now. I just want to put it behind and move forward with the season.

Just because you want to get it over with, doesn't necessarily make an expeditious process practical

There's probably a bunch to sift through and I'm definitely not for the players being suspended any longer than they have to be. There's plenty of time before the season to get the facts and make a careful decision regarding punishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because you want to get it over with, doesn't necessarily make an expeditious process practical

There's probably a bunch to sift through and I'm definitely not for the players being suspended any longer than they have to be. There's plenty of time before the season to get the facts and make a careful decision regarding punishment.

I've never understood why investigations of this sort take so long, either with the NCAA or internally.

It's not like, after an NCAA report comes out, you go, "Oh, holy ****! They really had to dig deep, and look how much they found! Woodward, are you taking notes? Bernstein who?"

Instead, ithe charges are typically some watered down version of what the media has already reported. And the NCAA uses the media's bread crumbs to "build" their case, because the NCAA's employees are too busy getting fired, quitting, or propagating fraud to do the job themselves.

Miami: Don't work too hard to find much, suspend the kids for a couple games, forward a thorough report to the NCAA, and get the review process underway. Let's close the book on this.

I've never understood why investigations of this sort take so long, either with the NCAA or internally.

It's not like, after an NCAA report comes out, you go, "Oh, holy ****! They really had to dig deep, and look how much they found! Woodward, are you taking notes? Bernstein who?"

Instead, ithe charges are typically some watered down version of what the media has already reported. And the NCAA uses the media's bread crumbs to "build" their case, because the NCAA's employees are too busy getting fired, quitting, or propagating fraud to do the job themselves.

Miami: Don't work too hard to find much, suspend the kids for a couple games, forward a thorough report to the NCAA, and get the review process underway. Let's close the book on this.

Exactly! Great post! What is there to sift through? This isn't a congressional hearing on Benghazi. This is a very straightforward case.

Advertisement
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but our linebackers corps about to take a hit. Jermaine is probably off this team. If not he definitely is gonna miss a large part of the season. Everyone else Gucci but aqm might miss first game. Well be fine. Mcray is getting alot of burn as well as Gardiner. We shall overcome my dudes. Stay positive.
To clarify,he's being suspended indefinitely. Well see what happens from there.

50-50.jpg

Crown the man!

In fact I'll go right on ahead and ask BrooklynDee what other info he has that he'd like to share? Good, bad, whatever's going on with Hightower.

I'll listen and believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back