We just got a lil thinner

Did all of you miss the update where Blake James said there's been no Disciplinary Hearing and there's no plan for one to even happen?

When asked if Muhammad (and/or linebacker Jermaine Grace -- please see original post below) was at a disciplinary hearing today or has a university-related disciplinary hearing pending regarding the rental-car case being investigated, James said, "No. There was no disciplinary hearing and there is no disciplinary hearing pending.''

Miami Herald update on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Jermaine Grace, Dionte Mullins | Eye on the U

the fact that there is no disciplinary hearing is BAD, bc it means it has nothing to do with university rules, rather it is a ncaa compliance issue, so dont get excited about james' statement.

I'm pretty sure I've tried to tell yall all along its specifically a compliance thing which means it's dealing specifically with eligibility. Too many people wanna grasp for straws not understanding what's going on...

Advertisement
Did all of you miss the update where Blake James said there's been no Disciplinary Hearing and there's no plan for one to even happen?

When asked if Muhammad (and/or linebacker Jermaine Grace -- please see original post below) was at a disciplinary hearing today or has a university-related disciplinary hearing pending regarding the rental-car case being investigated, James said, "No. There was no disciplinary hearing and there is no disciplinary hearing pending.''

Miami Herald update on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Jermaine Grace, Dionte Mullins | Eye on the U

the fact that there is no disciplinary hearing is BAD, bc it means it has nothing to do with university rules, rather it is a ncaa compliance issue, so dont get excited about james' statement.

I'm pretty sure I've tried to tell yall all along its specifically a compliance thing which means it's dealing specifically with eligibility. Too many people wanna grasp for straws not understanding what's going on...

You still stand by Muhammad having his receipts and then 1 game suspension most likely right?

All this crap - because of a ticked off girl.

Yeah, they took a shortcut - but leave it to a female to completely ***** things up beyond all belief.

It's not grasping at straws to confirm what you've said through an official, on the record source.

Too many people wanna feel special because they've got info on a situation, instead of recognizing public confirmation of what they've been saying.

Last edited:
I wish I could un-forget what happened when Yapiro! broke, but I don't think anyone was held out of practice until their penalties were finalized.

Advertisement
Why would anyone be held out of practice before a determination has been made of the discipline they will face? Dudes trying to take comfort in guys practicing are likely in for a rude crotch kick.

Advertisement
The both of them are at practice today
Means nothing. They will practice until they are officially ruled ineligible. Then they won't.

I know just stating they were at practice today, something is going on just hope its just a suspension

I'm almost positive it'll just be a suspension based on the Laremy Tunsil case last year. Unless these guys took an exorbitant amount of extra benefits they will be back at some point.

This ALy Raisman got a nice ***..oops wrong board
Confirmed

There were some uncomfortable moments watching gymnastics with the wife

I could feel her staring me down when aly was strutting around

I was able to sneak into her ESPN body photo shoot as a pommel horse. And I'll tell ya the view on this shot was amazing.

AlyRaisman_02-1.jpg

Advertisement
This ALy Raisman got a nice ***..oops wrong board
Confirmed

There were some uncomfortable moments watching gymnastics with the wife

I could feel her staring me down when aly was strutting around

I was able to sneak into her ESPN body photo shoot as a pommel horse. And I'll tell ya the view on this shot was amazing.

View attachment 37444

:nba-anthony_davis-u:Qft9gEw::canes1::nba-kobe_bryant-ups:lebron.jpg::XvfmlQQ:

get in there Chise!

OP said he was suspended indefinitely and would await for NCAA as regards reinstatement. He didnt say they were waiting to see if he is suspended. SO I am supposed to believe some dude who lives in NYC has more info than anyone else living here and covering the Canes. I smell a rat.

OP said he was suspended indefinitely and would await for NCAA as regards reinstatement. He didnt say they were waiting to see if he is suspended. SO I am supposed to believe some dude who lives in NYC has more info than anyone else living here and covering the Canes. I smell a rat.

That might be your own pvssy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back