We just got a lil thinner

Did all of you miss the update where Blake James said there's been no Disciplinary Hearing and there's no plan for one to even happen?

When asked if Muhammad (and/or linebacker Jermaine Grace -- please see original post below) was at a disciplinary hearing today or has a university-related disciplinary hearing pending regarding the rental-car case being investigated, James said, "No. There was no disciplinary hearing and there is no disciplinary hearing pending.''

Miami Herald update on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Jermaine Grace, Dionte Mullins | Eye on the U

Him and Richt sure down playing the whole situation. Maybe this ends better then we all think.

Richt is not Al Golden!

Advertisement
Just hoping for the best. Losing both would hurt period. Grace is beyond important for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Grace is at practice today and with the first team then the OP is FOS.We will find out. I am curious as to how a guy who lives in NYC is always around practice and has such inside info about the day to workings of the team. Does he have a lear jet?

This ALy Raisman got a nice ***..oops wrong board

# Merica

tumblr_nr3wj4cjXx1u0r8t2o1_1280.jpg

It5pprg.gif

Advertisement
Potential depth chart for FAMU and beyond

DE
Trent Harris
Pat Bethel

DT
RJ McIntosh
Gerald Willis
Anthony Moten

NG
Kendrick Norton
Courtel Jenkins

DE
Chad Thomas
Demetrius Jackson

SLB
Zach McCloud
Charles Perry

MLB
Shaq Quarterman
Mike Smith

WLB
Mike Pinckney
Darrion Owens

CB
Corn Elder
Ryan Mayes

FS
Rayshawn Jenkins
Jaquan Johnson

SS
Jamal Carter
Romeo Finley

CB
Adrian Colbertson
Sheldrick Redwine

Did all of you miss the update where Blake James said there's been no Disciplinary Hearing and there's no plan for one to even happen?

When asked if Muhammad (and/or linebacker Jermaine Grace -- please see original post below) was at a disciplinary hearing today or has a university-related disciplinary hearing pending regarding the rental-car case being investigated, James said, "No. There was no disciplinary hearing and there is no disciplinary hearing pending.''

Miami Herald update on Al-Quadin Muhammad, Jermaine Grace, Dionte Mullins | Eye on the U

the fact that there is no disciplinary hearing is BAD, bc it means it has nothing to do with university rules, rather it is a ncaa compliance issue, so dont get excited about james' statement.

the fact that there is no disciplinary hearing is BAD, bc it means it has nothing to do with university rules, rather it is a ncaa compliance issue, so dont get excited about james' statement.

This is exactly right... the only hearing that will be conducted is by the Compliance Office... they will take their decision to the Pres for a ruling... There was no violation of a University of Miami Rule... this is a violation of a NCAA Rule...(Compliance)

This is exactly right... the only hearing that will be conducted is by the Compliance Office... they will take their decision to the Pres for a ruling... There was no violation of a University of Miami Rule... this is a violation of a NCAA Rule...(Compliance)
Well I know the head compliance guy and he is in Mexico right now with my his gf. Not sure what that means but I do know that. Haha. He never tells me anything about work and players. Selfish ******.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
And the fact that these guys are in practice... could be a good thing... but it could also mean the coaching staff doesn't know the out come so they are taking a positive spin and preparing for the best case scenario. If the coaching staff knew the outcome... we would already know... When there is something to report... He will report it. We the fans are desperate for the outcome of this hold thing... but I bet the coaching staff is 10 times more desperate than we are... I'm sure they are trying to keep things calms with the team by not saying anything that could panic the herd and start a stampede...

Heck, with how things have gone in the past, until the home opener kicks off and both kids are suited up playing, I wont hold my breath.

Advertisement
And the fact that these guys are in practice... could be a good thing... but it could also mean the coaching staff doesn't know the out come so they are taking a positive spin and preparing for the best case scenario. If the coaching staff knew the outcome... we would already know... When there is something to report... He will report it. We the fans are desperate for the outcome of this hold thing... but I bet the coaching staff is 10 times more desperate than we are... I'm sure they are trying to keep things calms with the team by not saying anything that could panic the herd and start a stampede...

I say BS . If Grace is suspended indefinitely the coaches would know it and he would not be practicing with the team. There have been other posts saying Grace will have a 1 game suspension this from members on the team itself. I trust that post . But we will see.

We really suck at this whole impermissible benefits thing. Use fake names, pay in cash, don't leave a paper trail. How hard is this? Hopefully Richt brought some of his SEC insight with him so we don't have to deal with this stuff moving forward.

Advertisement
It would be the ultimate eff you if they told the truth and still got kicked off.

Makes no sense. Lie -- kicked off. Truthful -- kicked off.

You have a 2 hour compliance meeting at the beginning of each year with your schools officer and compliance staff. (Both schools I played baseball at were almost identical so I assume it's that way everywhere)

They know what is allowed and what's not. If they're too dim to see the NFL money months away and more worried about driving a free rental car that they can buy 5 of in less than a year.. Honest or not, if you're that stupid.. You had it coming

That's my opinion. I don't know the ins and outs of the situation. But if it played out the way I'm hearing... Nobody's fault but themselves

Definitely not making excuses for them, it's just ironic that telling the truth might get you the same exact fate as lying.

How do you know who lied or told the truth? We really have no idea what anyone said to anyone, what the suspensions are, or exactly what anyone did wrong.

If Grace is at practice today and with the first team then the OP is FOS.We will find out. I am curious as to how a guy who lives in NYC is always around practice and has such inside info about the day to workings of the team. Does he have a lear jet?

Are you stupid? If you had any reading comprehension at all you'd see for one i said numerous times it won't be till next week at the earliest till everything comes out & secondly where did you see I said anything about i live in new York right now let alone only in ny? Because I'm from Brooklyn? Moving on,feel free to stick with the fos theme. Get a life bud

We really suck at this whole impermissible benefits thing. Use fake names, pay in cash, don't leave a paper trail. How hard is this? Hopefully Richt brought some of his SEC insight with him so we don't have to deal with this stuff moving forward.

Not too easy to hide a Bugatti. Our guys are profoundly dopey if they thought they would roll around in exotic cars and not trigger any negative attention.

Advertisement
Back