We interviewed Rhett Lashlee for OC today; expected to interview Robert Anae today as well

Advertisement
Might just save Manny's job if we get Lashlee.

No, we won't be winning any NC's. Might not even win the coastal. But Lashlee will get us to that 8-9 game threshold which is all Blake needs to justify keeping Manny.

Advertisement
Manny is a zombie coach who is going to be fired next year barring unforeseen success.

Anyone like Lashlee would probably be the best realistic hire we can make.

I knew someone with that kind of handshake......was scared I was going to crush his hand like the hulk.
It is an uneasy feeling when a man has a handshake softer than any woman I know. I have strong hands, and it feels like squeezing a dead squid. It's like when cat crap squishes between your toes. God, I hate it.

Advertisement
I’ve been telling them. Now to have my old buddy 1775 the Auburn expert chime in on my side makes me even more skeptical of Lashlee.
He did well at SMU last year. Maybe he learned from his mistakes, or maybe Malzahn and him didn’t see eye-to-eye at Auburn because Malzahn was handcuffing him?

I’m not saying it’s the case, but it’s a theory to think about.

Advertisement
No idea. The only candidate I’ve heard anything about was Lashlee, via text this morning.

Diaz was very quiet about the OC hire last time. There were no leaks until very late in the process.

Yeaaahh..Manny might want to throw a few leaks out this time. He needs season tix renewals, momentum and to get the riot off his back. The way he hid the OC search last time isn’t going to work this time. At least not for me. I don’t trust him so I want to know WTF he’s doing before I shell out 2k on these tickets.

No idea. The only candidate I’ve heard anything about was Lashlee, via text this morning.

Diaz was very quiet about the OC hire last time. There were no leaks until very late in the process.

Maybe MANNY didn't leak, but there were a ton of leaks of various names.

Fedora, Applewhite, Jon Gruden...

Advertisement
Feel like no one employed by CIS is plugged into the program. We have news broken by our very own porsters.
Of course, we can always count on a Stefan Adams interview with a recruit where the recruit has positive things to say like, “Miami up there with the other teams. I got love for them.”

Gus wanted to call plays again, and he pushed his boy out.

He then went to SMU and put up video game numbers.

Lashlee is the goods.
Gus had to call plays to keep from getting fired due to Lashlee’s incompetence.

MAybe he got a lot better after getting fired, but that bowl game last week was an abomination.

Advertisement
Back