We interviewed Rhett Lashlee for OC today; expected to interview Robert Anae today as well

Advertisement
Would be about as good a hire as Diaz can make. He’s a dead man walking and everyone knows it. People should be happy if it’s him or Heckendorf because there is no way in **** we pull someone like a Joe Brady.
Totally agree. We'll be more talented than every team we face in the regular season. With an improved kicking game and an OC with a brain, there's no reason we shouldn't win the Coastal, which should be the standard by which Manny is fired or retained, next season.

Advertisement
I want to be encouraged by this, but I'm so consumed by pure hatred for Blake and Manny, this brings me not joy.

7311d34d-386f-4ee4-94e9-2c4151a068b6_text.gif

Advertisement
Anyone have a quick synopsis of what happened at Auburn with him that Malzahn stripped him of playcalling duties and then he was gone to UConn?

I can't speak to what happened at Auburn, but I said this in another thread.....It's more than likely that any coach that we hire has been fired/demoted at some point in their career. That's just the nature of the business..

Advertisement
I can't speak to what happened at Auburn, but I said this in another thread.....It's more than likely that any coach that we hire has been fired/demoted at some point in their career. That's just the nature of the business..

Fair. On the surface it's just slightly alarming that this happened in 2017.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back