WE HAVE THE BEST WR CORE IN THE COUNTRY

BigDikCane

All-American
RICHARDS, LANGHAM, MULLINS, WELKER, HARLEY, THOMAS, LEGGETT... NAME ONE TEAM WITH BETTER WRS

Advertisement
Pretty homerish thing to say but I love our top three of Richards, Berrios, Langham.

Nobody else has proven they're any good.

Advertisement
Not this year, Will be top 3-5 next year though with pope, Hightower and Wiggins though

Advertisement
Leggett :sanford:

Edit: I forgot to add that it took me a couple seconds to figure out who that was referring to haha

Last edited:
For you homers:

do you guys think Steve Ishmael would start here?

Advertisement
No, not even close.

#82 is the only elite WR we have. Overall we lack speed, athleticism, and play makers at the WR spot. It's getting better, but not yet. CMR is recruiting the type of athletes we need.

Advertisement
I haven't watched enough games nationwide, but I've seen enough of the ACC to say we have the best receivers in the ACC.

RICHARDS, LANGHAM, MULLINS, WELKER, HARLEY, THOMAS, LEGGETT... NAME ONE TEAM WITH BETTER WRS

hUh! Miami will have one of the Top 5 WR tandems in the country, when Richards is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HEALTHY! dUh. Until then all this talk is MOOT.

IDK about all that. Our WRs are nice and make plays which is what we need right now. Best in the country is a little homer-ish.

Advertisement
Back