WE HAVE THE BEST WR CORE IN THE COUNTRY

No, not even close.

#82 is the only elite WR we have. Overall we lack speed, athleticism, and play makers at the WR spot. It's getting better, but not yet. CMR is recruiting the type of athletes we need.

Agreed. I don't understand why posters feel so good about our WRs. Richards is the only elite one and he's not healthy. Overall it's a decent unit, but not even top 10 in the country.

Advertisement
No, not even close.

#82 is the only elite WR we have. Overall we lack speed, athleticism, and play makers at the WR spot. It's getting better, but not yet. CMR is recruiting the type of athletes we need.

Agreed. I don't understand why posters feel so good about our WRs. Richards is the only elite one and he's not healthy. Overall it's a decent unit, but not even top 10 in the country.
Will be top 5 next year

No, not even close.

Will be top 5 next year

Definitely possible.

Advertisement
No more homer stuff on here. I come here to hear why we stink and why everyone else is so much better.

I'm not a homer because I think there are a dozen teams with better WR corps. I just can't name them or provide any legitimate basis for my opinion. But, by golly, you will respect me as an unbiased fan even though there is no such thing in reality.

These "cool guys" just love to belittle our own boys.

Okie state has 3 guys that consistently each get 100 yds. I'd def put us up there with a healthy Richards. Cuse is just too heavy with those 2.

I think our guys in Okie State's system and with their QB would be just as productive...jmo

Advertisement
Usage, play-calling, and lack of big plays make it difficult to really judge our receivers imo.

I'd say it's top 25 based on the emergence of Langham but there are definitely flaws. Richards not being 100% hurts your statement. While Berrios has improved, he's not on the level of a Ryan Switzer. Our freshman group haven't impressed. Mullins and Cager are a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clemson 2016 is a great example of what the country's best WR unit is supposed to look like.

Usage, play-calling, and lack of big plays make it difficult to really judge our receivers imo.

I'd say it's top 25 based on the emergence of Langham but there are definitely flaws. Richards not being 100% hurts your statement. While Berrios has improved, he's not on the level of a Ryan Switzer. Our freshman group haven't impressed. Mullins and Cager are a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is telling it like it is Part Deux

Advertisement
Advertisement
So 4 pages in and only one person named one team with better wrs than us, and that was Okie state... lol... Nobody has us beat at the wr position skill wise, plus we have a good TE that will playing in the NFL.

If we curb stomp CUSE we will make the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back