WE HAVE THE BEST WR CORE IN THE COUNTRY

For the best WR corps in the nation, our guys sure drop a lot of passes.

We have Berrios, Richards and Herndon

If Richards stays healthy, we've got a pretty good set.

Want to see more out of Harley, Langham is a wildcard, and Cager has been woefully unimpressive.

Advertisement
So 4 pages in and only one person named one team with better wrs than us, and that was Okie state... lol... Nobody has us beat at the wr position skill wise, plus we have a good TE that will playing in the NFL.

If we curb stomp CUSE we will make the playoffs.
Don't be naive. Our receivers have not shown anything for even a diehard to gloat about. Ask yourself is our core on par with Clemson's squad in 2013-present, Baylor 2013-2016, Texas A&M 2015-2016? I'd agree that if everyone lives up to their potential then we could possibly be in the running for the top spot. As I've said in my previous post, we don't have the best play-calling to really display the talent that we have so no one can really deny or agree with you. Unfortunately our OC doesn't run a Spread.

The only thing guaranteed if we stomp Syracuse is that we'll play UNC next week. Not consistent enough nor do we have the depth to win every game left let alone make the playoffs.

So 4 pages in and only one person named one team with better wrs than us, and that was Okie state... lol... Nobody has us beat at the wr position skill wise, plus we have a good TE that will playing in the NFL.

If we curb stomp CUSE we will make the playoffs.
Don't be naive. Our receivers have not shown anything for even a diehard to gloat about. Ask yourself is our core on par with Clemson's squad in 2013-present, Baylor 2013-2016, Texas A&M 2015-2016? I'd agree that if everyone lives up to their potential then we could possibly be in the running for the top spot. As I've said in my previous post, we don't have the best play-calling to really display the talent that we have so no one can really deny or agree with you. Unfortunately our OC doesn't run a Spread.

The only thing guaranteed if we stomp Syracuse is that we'll play UNC next week. Not consistent enough nor do we have the depth to win every game left let alone make the playoffs.
Another Miami hater huh... When we curb stomp the **** out of Cuse and UNC we will be talking about my Canes making the playoffs

Bama has better receivers at the moment.

Ridley, Jeudy, Simms, Davonta Smith have been playing very well for the Tide this year. Their offense is very balanced and one of the reasons they are **** stomping teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not gonna argue against my own canes. This thread is way too much of a home fest. If it makes you cream your jeans fantasizing bout Cane WR's then go at it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back