We have some **** good players

Advertisement
Yes.. Yes we DO!
Do we have some holes.. Yes.. But so does every team.
We’re not Clemson yet(unless we beat them in two weeks), but I love the trajectory. We are ahead of where we are are supposed to be. And we’re **** good, and loaded with playmakers. We’re on our way to the top.

This teams weakest spots are CB and WR. Period. Unfortunately those 2 holes in the roster are going to severely limit our chances against a team like Clemson.

With that said, we've got a good OC and QB. We've had neither of those things in quite some time. Enjoy the ride and just hope we can have a good enough season to create some serious buzz that will carry recruiting to new heights.

There is no excuse for a UM football team to EVER be weak at CB and WR. South Florida produces those two positions year in and year out. You win more **** games on the field, and elite parents/kids are going to be more willing to stay home. It really is that simple.

Advertisement
I’ll give credit where credit is due. 53 played well tonight. I’ve been a big advocate on his benching. But he did his thing tonight.

No he did not. He got caught up in the wash way too often. And went into the wrong gap and was slow to react on the stretch plays. A lot of bad plays for him but the good ones stood out more. He made one play at the end and got crowned lol

This team is not perfect. LB and WR are weak spots. But it’s been a long time since we’ve had this many good players making plays in Cane uniforms.

King is a star. Jordan and Mallory are the best TE duo in the country. The RBs are game breakers. Phillips is first round. Nesta is coming on. Bolden is a stud safety. The kicking game is as good as I’ve seen.

We’ve got real talent and we’re finally playing fast on both sides of the ball.
Cam Williams looks like a young Jon Garvin
Jafari Harvey made a great play on the quarterback when Phillips was hurt before he 3rd down play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its got players you want to root for that are becoming really fun to watch.

Still some ghosts of ****ty seasons past and we're an imperfect team, but we're going to have some fun this year.

I thought this team played with purpose and focus in this game. The team tries hard and is always going.

Different vibe this year. Not quite like the Turnover Chain season which was goofy fun, but was a limited team. This team is playing like they are aware of their potential in this weird season and have a determined energy. A little chip on their shoulder for some.

This team is limited, too, by their weaknesses out on the boundaries and on the OL and it'll catch up to us at some point, but this is a different team right now. They just got to stay out of the news clippings, don't start sniffing their own farts, and get soft...teams of the past would fall apart the moment there is a chill in the air or something didn't go their way and some of those guys are still on this team, although they are waning. I hope the players that mean business on this team - like D'Eriq King, Cam'Ron Harris, among other don't let that happen when times eventually get tough.

This team is not perfect. LB and WR are weak spots. But it’s been a long time since we’ve had this many good players making plays in Cane uniforms.

King is a star. Jordan and Mallory are the best TE duo in the country. The RBs are game breakers. Phillips is first round. Nesta is coming on. Bolden is a stud safety. The kicking game is as good as I’ve seen.

And McCloud made some nice plays in the run game.
he isn’t as good as Shaq or Pink, but it is nice to have experience at the position.

Advertisement

💯

Jury is still out on Manny overall but he definitely addressed all of our major weaknesses from the last couple of years: lack of overall talent, lack of an offense, lack of a real and mature QB, and lack of a punter and placekicker. And he worked those back channels to death to get it done! Lol

Advertisement
Back