We have 8 DTs on the roster folks....

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Seriously, can we stop with the "we desperately need DT's" thing???

Porter, King, Grimble, Pierre, Briscoe, Robinson, Moore, Ivery, and now this Ufomba kid who could move inside.

We dont need more bodies at DT just to have bodies.

Advertisement
Exactly why I posted about 20 times lately that we dont need any ******* plan B DT's.

Plan A or GTFO and move to 2014. Makes no sense to take yet another body.

No, we don't need more bodies just to have bodies. We do, however, need to be able to start snagging a few of the stud DT's when they are out there. It's pretty ****** that that UF and FSU seem to be able to get a couple of top rated DT's every year while we're stuck filling in the holes with JAGS.

Seriously, can we stop with the "we desperately need DT's" thing???

Porter, King, Grimble, Pierre, Briscoe, Robinson, Moore, Ivery, and now this Ufomba kid who could move inside.

We dont need more bodies at DT just to have bodies.

Negative as I feel about this class, I agree with this. DT was not our primary need this recruiting cycle. If it were, we would have recruited a lot more DT's. Instead we felt content with a JUCO and some attempts at cherry picking.

Yeah it sucks that we missed out on a few people, but it is what it is. We have to ride with this staff for at least a little longer, *****ing about it all the time will only make it more miserable. If we perform this year like we should, we **** well better be able to close like we should in 2014 as the NCAA stuff should be over.

Advertisement
For what it's worth, Keef really scared the **** outta me with his trolling, and many said his senior tape was less impressive than his junior tape. Woudl anyone be shocked to see him flame out up there? Losing Bostwick sucks massive ***, no getting around that.

Gotta land some studs next year, hope the Nigerian is a player, and hope 2 of the 4 rising Soph's make a jump. Otherwise, 2014 gonna be a rough year on the DL. Again.

For what it's worth, Keef really scared the **** outta me with his trolling, and many said his senior tape was less impressive than his junior tape. Woudl anyone be shocked to see him flame out up there? Losing Bostwick sucks massive ***, no getting around that.

Gotta land some studs next year, hope the Nigerian is a player, and hope 2 of the 4 rising Soph's make a jump. Otherwise, 2014 gonna be a rough year on the DL. Again.

Yeah, Bostwick picking UF sucked.

Keef picking FSU shouldn't have surprised anyone, and you're right, he seems like he'll be a bust.

Advertisement
We're talking about GOOD DTs though...those are the ones we desperately need

Other than Porter and MAYBE Pierrer, who else has shown anything???

Bostwick wasn't just another body, he would be #3 behind Porter and Pierre.

Why are you so sure? Yes it sucks not getting him but I don't think he jumps Moore that fast, and i've been saying for a while I have a good feeling about Briscoe. Dude is 6'5" 312 and that's last years weight (that screams run stuffer to me), i'm sure he's stronger this year.

Last edited:
I AINT NEVER LIED

EARL MOORE WILL BE A ******* BEAST

***** HAS A THIGH FOR A NECK

TRUE FRESHMAN DTS HARDLY MAKE AN IMPACT...I REMEMBER DAMIONE LEWIS GETTING TOSSED AROUND AT BAYLOR WHEN THEY WERE ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN 'MERICA

Advertisement
Don't we have to give the kids we signed last year a chance to prove their worth

We're talking about GOOD DTs though...those are the ones we desperately need

Other than Porter and MAYBE Pierrer, who else has shown anything???

This guy..... He gets it.... DT is the weakest unit on the squad, hands down

/ and Porter and OP are gone after next season, but hey, we got King and Grimble........

Gonna be another long year on Defense, but hopefully a solid improvement. If we can get a middle of the pack defense on the field, our offense should be able to keep ahead. This class wasn't going to change that though. We need solid commitments next year at a lot of positions because we're going to start losing these kids that were so "young" just a year ago.

Advertisement
Bostwick would've likely redshirted. If not, his minutes would've been very limited.

DTs are the weakness of the team. All we have now are bodies. We need difference makers. Not signing a single DT in this class is a massive failure. Stop making excuses.

Advertisement
Back