We go no worse than 10-2 next season

Advertisement
Manny Diaz is overrated. I stated the same when he was hired. Manny is an average defensive coordinator. Every time we played an offense with a pulse, the defense was shredded.

Banda and Patke are inexperienced minions. We will pay for Richt's lazy higher.

Good thing we don't play offenses with pulses then! lol.... And let's see how Banda/Patke do before we bury them in the ground. Unproven coordinators tend to come out of nowhere sometimes and all they needed was a break to make it happen. ****, Venables (yes he had more experience than Banda/Patke combined together) was thought of as trash at OU when he co-coordinated the defense with Mike stoops. After he got out of there and went to Clemson, he is now regarded as being one of the premiere DC's in College football. It can happen......

Good thing we don't play offenses with pulses then! lol.... And let's see how Banda/Patke do before we bury them in the ground. Unproven coordinators tend to come out of nowhere sometimes and all they needed was a break to make it happen. ****, Venables (yes he had more experience than Banda/Patke combined together) was thought of as trash at OU when he co-coordinated the defense with Mike stoops. After he got out of there and went to Clemson, he is now regarded as being one of the premiere DC's in College football. It can happen......

"It can happen."

Richt could win a National Championship, but it's not going to happen.

See how that happened?

one of our opponents (first game) is Florida. And they are going in dry. I see them getting better, not worse, under Mullen.

They have their moments...I watched the vanderbilt game and TBH they looked like crap. However, they looked better vs LSU but in both games Franks did not impress. Until they find a real QB they will not win their side of the conference.

Advertisement
True; but you did include UVA is a “gimme”. If they’re a gimme then the entire coastal division is a gimme.

I'd like to think that's the case but not so. The entire Coastal is a toss up.
I have us going 4-3 vs the Coastal and FSU.
Not impossible when you consider we went 5-2 this past year vs those same teams.

I know people gonna roast me for saying this - but I do believe we have the talent on the roster as constructed to win 10 games next year. Here are my reasons:

1. N'Kosi will be a far better QB than he has shown. He no longer has to worry about being pulled. He can play free. Add another 10-15 lbs to his frame and he will get stronger.
2. Lorenzo Lingard is an absolute beast. He will show out once he is healthy. Cam Davis showed how good he can be. DJ Dallas is more than capable. RB depth is a strength for us.
3. Mark Pope, Hightower, Ezzard, Harley, Butter Fingers Wiggins - along with Payton will be a perform to a higher standard.
4. Brevin is an All-America candidate in terms of skill set. Mallory is a perfect compliment.
5. O-Line play cannot get worse - I believe improvement here is expected. Players have more experience and been through the S&C program multiple years. Results will prove that.
6. The defense will see minimal dropoff in my opinion. We signed some dawgs last cycle and they got valuable experience this year. Next year, they will show out.
7. The Coastal is weak. Yes - i know it was weak this year also - but, based on the points above, we will win the type of games we lost this year.

I may be a glass half full type of guy - but, all is not doom and gloom. It may not be ideal right now, but things will improve. We have multiple reasons to think that. Just saying.

I would like you to post the schedule for next year and hand pick the win's and losses so it can be on record come next year.

I know people gonna roast me for saying this - but I do believe we have the talent on the roster as constructed to win 10 games next year. Here are my reasons:

1. N'Kosi will be a far better QB than he has shown. He no longer has to worry about being pulled. He can play free. Add another 10-15 lbs to his frame and he will get stronger.
2. Lorenzo Lingard is an absolute beast. He will show out once he is healthy. Cam Davis showed how good he can be. DJ Dallas is more than capable. RB depth is a strength for us.
3. Mark Pope, Hightower, Ezzard, Harley, Butter Fingers Wiggins - along with Payton will be a perform to a higher standard.
4. Brevin is an All-America candidate in terms of skill set. Mallory is a perfect compliment.
5. O-Line play cannot get worse - I believe improvement here is expected. Players have more experience and been through the S&C program multiple years. Results will prove that.
6. The defense will see minimal dropoff in my opinion. We signed some dawgs last cycle and they got valuable experience this year. Next year, they will show out.
7. The Coastal is weak. Yes - i know it was weak this year also - but, based on the points above, we will win the type of games we lost this year.

I may be a glass half full type of guy - but, all is not doom and gloom. It may not be ideal right now, but things will improve. We have multiple reasons to think that. Just saying.
Lets make a bet - $1,000

10 or more wins - you double your money
Less than 10 I keep the $1,000

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back