We done with the "Bench Patchan" chatter?

Advertisement
sure, lets bench the most productive DL of the season so far. are people actually calling for pathan to be benched?

He had a sack against a high school team? NFL scouts a drooling.

Kid has a high motor and apparently is used as much for run support than for rushing the qb (though he seems to be constantly in backfield). He's one of those types that Manny drools over. Over-achiever, puts his body on the line, coachable (was willing change position for a time), positive attitude, has overcome a lot with injury,plenty of experience (about 6th year in program). What more can you ask?

Advertisement
We shouldn’t bench Patchan he should just come off the bench... it’s a difference.

Starters should be Hill at RDE and Rousseau at LDE based on what we've seen. Hill was everywhere on Saturday and Rousseau leads the team in sacks. Enough pussyfooting around already. And when Silvera comes back let's get him in there for Bethel. We could have a disruptive, classic Miami DL if the staph wasn't neutering everybody. And folks need to accept that Garvin is not elite.

Patchman is trash. Token white guy on Defense with zero skills. He's not Rusty Medearis... not even close. Decent 2nd/3rd team guy but that's it. Practice-player all-american. He will get pancaked against, UVA and most of the ACC.

Advertisement
Kid has a high motor and apparently is used as much for run support than for rushing the qb (though he seems to be constantly in backfield). He's one of those types that Manny drools over. Over-achiever, puts his body on the line, coachable (was willing change position for a time), positive attitude, has overcome a lot with injury,plenty of experience (about 6th year in program). What more can you ask?

ie, he's white. High motor, over-achiever, coachable, positve attitude is code for meaning he's white. If he's a receiver is he's a good route runner, strong possession receiver, not a blazer = white.

the man sucks. Period.

ie, he's white. High motor, over-achiever, coachable, positve attitude is code for meaning he's white. If he's a receiver is he's a good route runner, strong possession receiver, not a blazer = white.

the man sucks. Period.

LOL you're an idiot. that's all i got

the man sucks because he's white. Period.

Got it.

Patchman is trash. Token white guy on Defense with zero skills. He's not Rusty Medearis... not even close. Decent 2nd/3rd team guy but that's it. Practice-player all-american. He will get pancaked against, UVA and most of the ACC.

Name me a championship Canes defense that didn’t have a “token white guy.”

Advertisement
Had a sack and was disruptive and disciplined the 3rd game in a row. I like Spider, but the dude's new nickname should be "Ghost."

Were I Blake, and I'm not, I'd start Patch and Rousseau.
I don't get this at all. 15 is clearly better than him.

Advertisement
I’m in the camp of let him play 1st and 2nd down and then sub him out for Hill or Greg

1st and 2nd down only when the game is decided. Florida and UNC showed he isn’t up to P5 football.

Advertisement
Back