We done with the "Bench Patchan" chatter?

Advertisement

+1. I don’t understand the hate some people have for our players. Russo and Garvin should be starting, with Hill first off the bench, but Patchen is a good reserve and a solid contributor. Don’t get mad at him, be mad at the coaches for STARTING him game after game, after game.. I’m convinced that most of these people that lash out on our players, beat their wife’s and kick their dogs if they can afford them. It pathetic.

+1. I don’t understand the hate some people have for our players. Russo and Garvin should be starting, with Hill first off the bench, but Patchen is a good reserve and a solid contributor. Don’t get mad at him, be mad at the coaches for STARTING him game after game, after game.. I’m convinced that most of these people that lash out on our players, beat their wife’s and kick their dogs if they can afford them. It pathetic.
bra.... if u read my post carefully, i said the following “ Its sad it took our coaches.....”!!

As you stated, Patchan is a solid contributor.. No beef with him, kid had multiple injuries.. etc..

This board is filled with too many “ female shoulders” and its spreading like wildfire..!! I cant!

Advertisement
Your knowledge of football is laughable. DTs are there to protect LBs and help stop the run. DEs are meant to get up the field and apply pressure. Something he hasn’t done at all
Yeah DTs only play run and DEs only play pass.....excellent breakdown.

Had a sack and was disruptive and disciplined the 3rd game in a row. I like Spider, but the dude's new nickname should be "Ghost."

Were I Blake, and I'm not, I'd start Patch and Rousseau.

I'm sick of you idiots clamoring for Roussaeu and talkin **** about Neo. Ya'll do this **** every god**** year and I am sick of it. First it was Thomas sucks play Jackson, then it was wtf is wrong with Jackson why isn't Neo playing and now this ****. **** even Patch was flashy and disruptive in this system as a young buck.

SDE in this system isn't a flashy position, it is an anchor position. What Neo is doing in this system is what allows Rousseau to make flash plays on passing downs.

Let's get one thing straight ROUSSEAU IS NOT BETTER THAN GARVIN AND CAN NOT PLAY SDE IN THIS SYSTEM AS WELL AS NEO HAS. The fact you dolts keep espousing this non sense let's me know to ignore any other moronic thought you may choose to express on this site.

Do us all a favor and stick to reacting to threads and posts instead of making idiotic ones of your own.

Advertisement
bra.... if u read my post carefully, i said the following “ Its sad it took our coaches.....”!!

As you stated, Patchan is a solid contributor.. No beef with him, kid had multiple injuries.. etc..

This board is filled with too many “ female shoulders” and its spreading like wildfire..!! I cant!

Reading your post carefully, you said (see below) "Patchen is a Jag and this case is closed". You were able to sneak in a slam on the kid as well as the staff. A Jag is not a contributor and is a wasted scholarship.

Where are the Patchan "Slurpers" now.??. Its sad that it took our coaches nearly 5 games into the season to realize that #15 and #94 merited more snaps, hence, freaking start!! Patchan is a JAG and this case is closed. Carry on kitties. !

Reading your post carefully, you said (see below) "Patchen is a Jag and this case is closed". You were able to sneak in a slam on the kid as well as the staff. A Jag is not a contributor and is a wasted scholarship.

"Slam on the coaching staff"???? Umm.. **** yea..
They have done an "abysmal" job in player assessment with Patchan period.. Besides an early X mas gift landing in his hands vs the GAYTURDS, what impact / progress has patchan made since? Please dont come with that "bend" dorito'ish, dont break non-sense in here meng. Hes taking up space and at the end of the day, whether your feelings are hurt or not, #71 is Just Another Guy,,
I used to talk **** about Shayon green, but during Alfredo's years, the reality was that there was no other option but to play Shayon "this is my team" Green -even on one healthy leg. Again, the focul point of this discussion is how "amateur" of a job our coaching staff has endured during player- evaluation talent . You have dawgs (#15 and #94) licking their chops and they were rewarded with limited snaps,,WTF... And all of sudden this week coach baker comes out and says " They are getting more reps" Really,, lol ..."Que pena"!!! Our Coaching staff are treating this roster like "recreational" ball- Everybody plays and we love you all equally, take a Juicebox and chips after the game please!! Psssttttttt

"Slam on the coaching staff"???? Umm.. **** yea..
They have done an "abysmal" job in player assessment with Patchan period.. Besides an early X mas gift landing in his hands vs the GAYTURDS, what impact / progress has patchan made since? Please dont come with that "bend" dorito'ish, dont break non-sense in here meng. Hes taking up space and at the end of the day, whether your feelings are hurt or not, #71 is Just Another Guy,,
I used to talk **** about Shayon green, but during Alfredo's years, the reality was that there was no other option but to play Shayon "this is my team" Green -even on one healthy leg. Again, the focul point of this discussion is how "amateur" of a job our coaching staff has endured during player- evaluation talent . You have dawgs (#15 and #94) licking their chops and they were rewarded with limited snaps,,WTF... And all of sudden this week coach baker comes out and says " They are getting more reps" Really,, lol ..."Que pena"!!! Our Coaching staff are treating this roster like "recreational" ball- Everybody plays and we love you all equally, take a Juicebox and chips after the game please!! Psssttttttt

Yep, that's what you do. Once you're done with him, you'll move on to the next.

Advertisement
Had a sack and was disruptive and disciplined the 3rd game in a row. I like Spider, but the dude's new nickname should be "Ghost."

Were I Blake, and I'm not, I'd start Patch and Rousseau.
Hill should never come out, nor should Bolden

I mean **** if we're going to blow coverages, we at least need to be able to run their asses down.

Advertisement
Back