We already Won in 2017 recruiting

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Them "skill" players are what opened up the fucking West Vigirnia game GTFOH.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
O-Line was shitty this year and the one that broke it open is here for 2 more years

He can't do it all genius. Defenses are going to zone in on him. We needed another playmaker on the other side of him to keep the defense honest but do you and your moral victories for this 2017 class.

D

deleted8647

Wouldn't say won but it's a satisfying class with position of needs filled but Miami will be Miami again when we constantly land elite guys can't settle for less.

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
O-Line was ****ty this year and the one that broke it open is here for 2 more years

He can't do it all genius. Defenses are going to zone in on him. We needed another playmaker on the other side of him to keep the defense honest but do you and your moral victories for this 2017 class.
Yeah focus on him when you have a Dual Threat RPO offense to deal with Good luck with that this year

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
O-Line was ****ty this year and the one that broke it open is here for 2 more years

Yeah focus on him when you have a Dual Threat RPO offense to deal with Good luck with that this year
LAFF

motorcitycane

Senior

Did you watch the Playcalling in October?

teddywestside

Band
Banned
Great post. We've had the worst coaches in NCAA history the past 5 years and look at the fukking WRs we've produced. Almost all of them are in the league or will get there. AR, Coley, Scott, Waters, Benjamin, Streeter, Hurns, Dorsett, the list goes on and on.

People worrying about WRs at Miami are just plain stupid to do so. You NEVER have to worry about WRs here.

bbcane

Senior
Them "skill" players are what opened up the ****ing West Vigirnia game GTFOH.
Yep
If you had an O line in that game. The skill player is just icing. So we miss on a Maryland rb ? I could care less. This smith guy was never coming,so I could care less. We have enough skill player to win 12 games. We need oline/dline and qb. It's wher the game is won

JHallCanes

Same old, same old
Noone wants to hear this but recruiting classes don't mean **** until they start performing on the field. 3 years from now maybe we can find out if we "won"

LustNCanes

COQUI
For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine
Staying positive is the best route to go. I'm not mad at Mac, he's the one that's going to be miserable behind the awful Oline. Idgaf about judas

if he's happy catching 3 balls a game, good for him, but that will be in year or 2. Let's close with what we have and solidify the defense and see
who wins the QB position. I'm ready for the season to start.

Nice job Dade! Upvote

kalinis

Sophomore
We need to land a hell of a DL class next year.
At least one 5 star.
we are gonna have to land dt's to go with martin and ford, and maybe dj Johnson. but de is solid joe Jackson, garvin, dj Johnson if he doesn't go to dt, patchan bethel, de should be fine next season also. this year they are loaded at de, and dt as well.