We already Won in 2017 recruiting

For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine

Absolutely. With Herbert this class gets an A. Position of need
Four solid DB's as we speak with he possibility of two or three more.
Two QB prospects.
Two WR's seem certain with one more possible.
Three solid DL prospects
Solid depth at LB

Advertisement
lol. You're the one that sounds like a loser and a self hater. Too busy wringing hands over the least important position on earth (WR) instead of focusing on the MOST important positions in QB and OL.

And you sound dumb, I swear some of y'all fans think we don't need playmakers to win.

Jesus Christ. Playmakers ARE ALWAYS HERE AT MIAMI. Didn't you look at the freaking list i just wrote? Two of the sh*tiest coaches in NCAA history produced AR, Coley, Benjamin, Waters, Scott, Dorsett, Streeter, and Hurns, all in just 5 years or so. Almost all are in the league or will be. lol. Jesus Christ, anyone worrying about WRs at Miami is being a plain mfing IDIOT. Or a concern troll like good ol Blackvern.

guess we didnt need cooper, rudolph, bobo, and such. We may always have solid skill players, but to hone in on this list like we didnt miss out on some studs (in that 5 yr period) is exactly the type of overcompensating that occurred during the golden years. If we pull thomas, harley, and njoku, I can't complain about the wr class but mcfarland was a huge miss as far as playmakers go. Skill positions matter.

:monkey-serious:

Exactly.

We had/have enough but players like the ones you mentioned take your team to another level.

Even with bad coaching we led FSU deep in the 3 quarter and they keep getting top 5 classes but whatever

Great post. We've had the worst coaches in NCAA history the past 5 years and look at the ***king WRs we've produced. Almost all of them are in the league or will get there. AR, Coley, Scott, Waters, Benjamin, Streeter, Hurns, Dorsett, the list goes on and on.

People worrying about WRs at Miami are just plain stupid to do so. You NEVER have to worry about WRs here.

What about when we had the punter running routes during the spring game???

bruh, i wasn't even alive when that happened. jesus christ. Are you comparing our current WR situation with that?

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

How old are you..?
Pedophile alert!!!!!

Great post. We've had the worst coaches in NCAA history the past 5 years and look at the ***king WRs we've produced. Almost all of them are in the league or will get there. AR, Coley, Scott, Waters, Benjamin, Streeter, Hurns, Dorsett, the list goes on and on.

People worrying about WRs at Miami are just plain stupid to do so. You NEVER have to worry about WRs here.

bruh, i wasn't even alive when that happened. jesus christ. Are you comparing our current WR situation with that?

How old are you..?

I'll be turning 16 soon. So please forgive me if i don't remember the one time we had a punter play WR in spring ball. All i know is what i 've seen recently: Miami fans crying every year about not getting great WRs and then watching as we send WR after WR to the NFL. Dafug?

Advertisement
For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine

Staying positive is the best route to go. I'm not mad at Mac, he's the one that's going to be miserable behind the awful Oline. Idgaf about judas

if he's happy catching 3 balls a game, good for him, but that will be in year or 2. Let's close with what we have and solidify the defense and see
who wins the QB position. I'm ready for the season to start.

Nice job Dade! Upvote

What this guy 👆👆 said.

And you sound dumb, I swear some of y'all fans think we don't need playmakers to win.

Jesus Christ. Playmakers ARE ALWAYS HERE AT MIAMI. Didn't you look at the freaking list i just wrote? Two of the sh*tiest coaches in NCAA history produced AR, Coley, Benjamin, Waters, Scott, Dorsett, Streeter, and Hurns, all in just 5 years or so. Almost all are in the league or will be. lol. Jesus Christ, anyone worrying about WRs at Miami is being a plain mfing IDIOT. Or a concern troll like good ol Blackvern.

guess we didnt need cooper, rudolph, bobo, and such. We may always have solid skill players, but to hone in on this list like we didnt miss out on some studs (in that 5 yr period) is exactly the type of overcompensating that occurred during the golden years. If we pull thomas, harley, and njoku, I can't complain about the wr class but mcfarland was a huge miss as far as playmakers go. Skill positions matter.

:monkey-serious:

Exactly.

We had/have enough but players like the ones you mentioned take your team to another level.

Even with bad coaching we led FSU deep in the 3 quarter and they keep getting top 5 classes but whatever

Is this supposed to be another moral victory type of comment?

How old are you..?
Pedophile alert!!!!!

Youre a dumbass.

Advertisement
Back