We already Won in 2017 recruiting

Yep[/QUOTE]

If you had an O line in that game. The skill player is just icing. So we miss on a Maryland rb ? I could care less. This smith guy was never coming,so I could care less. We have enough skill player to win 12 games. We need oline/dline and qb. It's wher the game is won[/QUOTE]

How much less could you care about the loss of those two 4 stars?

Advertisement
**** that loser mentality. we didnt win a ****ING thing.

lol. You're the one that sounds like a loser and a self hater. Too busy wringing hands over the least important position on earth (WR) instead of focusing on the MOST important positions in QB and OL.

lol. You're the one that sounds like a loser and a self hater. Too busy wringing hands over the least important position on earth (WR) instead of focusing on the MOST important positions in QB and OL.

And you sound dumb, I swear some of y'all fans think we don't need playmakers to win.

And you sound dumb, I swear some of y'all fans think we don't need playmakers to win.

Jesus Christ. Playmakers ARE ALWAYS HERE AT MIAMI. Didn't you look at the freaking list i just wrote? Two of the sh*tiest coaches in NCAA history produced AR, Coley, Benjamin, Waters, Scott, Dorsett, Streeter, and Hurns, all in just 5 years or so. Almost all are in the league or will be. lol. Jesus Christ, anyone worrying about WRs at Miami is being a plain mfing IDIOT. Or a concern troll like good ol Blackvern.

Advertisement
O-Line was ****ty this year and the one that broke it open is here for 2 more years

He can't do it all genius. Defenses are going to zone in on him. We needed another playmaker on the other side of him to keep the defense honest but do you and your moral victories for this 2017 class.

Yeah focus on him when you have a Dual Threat RPO offense to deal with Good luck with that this year

Did you watch the Playcalling in October?

How was the playcalling different in October?

Or you can have an even worse O-line like Louisville but be saved by an electric South Florida playmaker. Whatever works.

Donaldson
Gaynor
Herbert
Dykstra
Hillery
Is a **** good hall

Dl
Dj Johnson
Jon garvin
Jon ford
Can't do much better than that. I believe Jon ford is way underrated. Regardless we are about to sign a really good ol and dl class

Advertisement
We have a **** good class that fills many positions of need. Not bad since we have been straight garbage since 2001. I don't understand why some people expect Richt to change everyones perception in one year. Most of these kids were 1 or 2 years old the last time we were relevant. These kids have watched Bama, Ohio State, and FSU win a ton of games in the last 5 years and they want to go play there and win. Can you blame them really? We lost 4 games that killed our momentum with some recruits IMO. We also lost our QB. This is a very talented class that is coming in.Richt said it would take 2 recruiting classes and it will. You can feel the momentum building here and we will be on top again soon. Even when we were winning we didn't have classes full of 5 stars at every position. Be patient and let the staff do their thing. The McFarland whiff was bad though.

This board was nuts and all over Scarlett nuts when he flipped but lil ol Mark Walton has been a beast...IJS missing out on skill guys aren't as decimating as missing out on guys in the trenches or QB

Advertisement
The guys we have on paper today are a solid group. Sure, you can always want more, heck....even Alabama fans do.

Still, we need to keep winning. More often than not, recruits choose to go close to home unless they go somewhere considered elite typically.

Our recruiting area is dynamite, but it's been a long time since we were elite. Pretty much all the current recruits missed out on those days.

So keep getting better, get our name back near the top of the list, and we go from there. The thing people tend to forget is that we're a small school without a lot of the things the big state universities have. What we did during our glory years is unprecedented and by all accounts, shouldn't have happened. We can get there again, but itnwont be overnight.

Your right, weve been "fine", and wel continue to be "fine" until we become "elite" in recruiting. When you start seeing consistent classes that people dont say "wel be fine", thats when wel be great again. Im not complaining about this class, but were not recruiting well enough yet to be a national contender.

Advertisement
Your right, weve been "fine", and wel continue to be "fine" until we become "elite" in recruiting. When you start seeing consistent classes that people dont say "wel be fine", thats when wel be great again. Im not complaining about this class, but were not recruiting well enough yet to be a national contender.

We just got pummeled 2 years ago by Clemson 58-0, lost to Cinncinati and have been garbage for the last 16 years. How long do you think it should take to make it to the national championship game? It's going to take a few years.

For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine

If recruiting classes were evaluated on QBs and OL alone, you'd be on to something.

This board was nuts and all over Scarlett nuts when he flipped but lil ol Mark Walton has been a beast...IJS missing out on skill guys aren't as decimating as missing out on guys in the trenches or QB

Was it really? I don't recall. It shouldn't have been since everyone already knew it was coming.

Was it really? I don't recall. It shouldn't have been since everyone already knew it was coming.

We knew it was coming but waere still ****ed

Advertisement
Back