We already Won in 2017 recruiting

Your right, weve been "fine", and wel continue to be "fine" until we become "elite" in recruiting. When you start seeing consistent classes that people dont say "wel be fine", thats when wel be great again. Im not complaining about this class, but were not recruiting well enough yet to be a national contender.

Some just are ok with "fine". Even when we're in good position to land an elite player and that players goes elsewhere, "We have enough, we're fine".

Miss out on Sony and Cook "We have Yearby. We're fine"

Since 2014:
Cook- 4,455 yards rushing 935 yards receiving 49 TDs
Sony- 2,411 yards rushing 475 yards receiving 22 TDs
Yearby- 2,119 yards rushing 456 yards receiving 17 TDs

Advertisement
For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine

If recruiting classes were evaluated on QBs and OL alone, you'd be on to something.

You not happy with miamis potential close at receiver(Thomas, njoku,Harley, dallas) and db(Henderson, Edwards, bandy, smith, carter)?

**** we got majority of our top targets on oline and dline and found an absolute gem in gaynor.

Signed a good running back with an elite skill set that hadn't been healthy imo. We missed on McFarland it hurts but it's not a devastating blow

Great post. We've had the worst coaches in NCAA history the past 5 years and look at the ***king WRs we've produced. Almost all of them are in the league or will get there. AR, Coley, Scott, Waters, Benjamin, Streeter, Hurns, Dorsett, the list goes on and on.

People worrying about WRs at Miami are just plain stupid to do so. You NEVER have to worry about WRs here.

What about when we had the punter running routes during the spring game???

Great post. We've had the worst coaches in NCAA history the past 5 years and look at the ***king WRs we've produced. Almost all of them are in the league or will get there. AR, Coley, Scott, Waters, Benjamin, Streeter, Hurns, Dorsett, the list goes on and on.

People worrying about WRs at Miami are just plain stupid to do so. You NEVER have to worry about WRs here.

DRPNGDJURWZHQVC.20120726201449.jpeg

This board was nuts and all over Scarlett nuts when he flipped but lil ol Mark Walton has been a beast...IJS missing out on skill guys aren't as decimating as missing out on guys in the trenches or QB

Was it really? I don't recall. It shouldn't have been since everyone already knew it was coming.

We knew it was coming but waere still ****ed

I was more ****ed towards the way he handled the situation. You decommit three days before NSD?

Advertisement
We can't get everybody but need to do better the way I see it

2016 class builds the foundation
2017 class builds the depth
2018 class builds the championships

bruh, i wasn't even alive when that happened. jesus christ. Are you comparing our current WR situation with that?

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Your right, weve been "fine", and wel continue to be "fine" until we become "elite" in recruiting. When you start seeing consistent classes that people dont say "wel be fine", thats when wel be great again. Im not complaining about this class, but were not recruiting well enough yet to be a national contender.

Some just are ok with "fine". Even when we're in good position to land an elite player and that players goes elsewhere, "We have enough, we're fine".

Since 2014:

This is an absolute retarded use of statistics. lol.

It is insane to say we have already won. But we will win for sure with the 7-9 players we are still adding on Wed. Best class in over 10 years . And it will just get better the more we win.

Advertisement
**** that loser mentality. we didnt win a ****ING thing.

lol. You're the one that sounds like a loser and a self hater. Too busy wringing hands over the least important position on earth (WR) instead of focusing on the MOST important positions in QB and OL.

And you sound dumb, I swear some of y'all fans think we don't need playmakers to win.

Jesus Christ. Playmakers ARE ALWAYS HERE AT MIAMI. Didn't you look at the freaking list i just wrote? Two of the sh*tiest coaches in NCAA history produced AR, Coley, Benjamin, Waters, Scott, Dorsett, Streeter, and Hurns, all in just 5 years or so. Almost all are in the league or will be. lol. Jesus Christ, anyone worrying about WRs at Miami is being a plain mfing IDIOT. Or a concern troll like good ol Blackvern.

guess we didnt need cooper, rudolph, bobo, and such. We may always have solid skill players, but to hone in on this list like we didnt miss out on some studs (in that 5 yr period) is exactly the type of overcompensating that occurred during the golden years. If we pull thomas, harley, and njoku, I can't complain about the wr class but mcfarland was a huge miss as far as playmakers go. Skill positions matter.

:monkey-serious:

Last edited by a moderator:

Since 2014:

This is an absolute retarded use of statistics. lol.

How so? Both of those backs were rated higher than Yearby and they out-produced him.

**** that loser mentality. we didnt win a ****ING thing.

lol. You're the one that sounds like a loser and a self hater. Too busy wringing hands over the least important position on earth (WR) instead of focusing on the MOST important positions in QB and OL.

And you sound dumb, I swear some of y'all fans think we don't need playmakers to win.

Jesus Christ. Playmakers ARE ALWAYS HERE AT MIAMI. Didn't you look at the freaking list i just wrote? Two of the sh*tiest coaches in NCAA history produced AR, Coley, Benjamin, Waters, Scott, Dorsett, Streeter, and Hurns, all in just 5 years or so. Almost all are in the league or will be. lol. Jesus Christ, anyone worrying about WRs at Miami is being a plain mfing IDIOT. Or a concern troll like good ol Blackvern.

guess we didnt need cooper, rudolph, bobo, and such. We may always have solid skill players, but to hone in on this list like we didnt miss out on some studs (in that 5 yr period) is exactly the type of overcompensating that occurred during the golden years. If we pull thomas, harley, and njoku, I can't complain about the wr class but mcfarland was a huge miss as far as playmakers go. Skill positions matter.

Exactly.

We had/have enough but players like the ones you mentioned take your team to another level.

Exactly.

We had/have enough but players like the ones you mentioned take your team to another level.

+ ******* one!

Advertisement

Really? we gonna act like recruiting top players all year long only for them to bolt a week before NSD mean nothing? Tell me... how many of those WR helped us beat a FSU? You realize our next QB won't be Aaron Rodgers.. who can up lift average WR into good ones..

I still don't understand why we didn't go more harder for more in state guys.. so many underrated uncommitted 4 star (really high 3 stars) RB/WR and we bet our whole wallet on 3 kids out of state.. 2 of them not coming and the one that is coming might not even qualify and probably won't opt for juco.. smh.. We let Dingle go, Pouncey go, Brini go when we had mad scholly and could of taken most if not all of them.. now we left with having to probably take up a RB who was a backup to a white RB..

Last edited:
For all you naysayers and trolls stopping by, trying to throw salt.....Take a look at Our O line and QB class....skill players are a dime a dozen as long as you're good in the trenches and have a decent QB you're going to be fine

If recruiting classes were evaluated on QBs and OL alone, you'd be on to something.

You not happy with miamis potential close at receiver(Thomas, njoku,Harley, dallas) and db(Henderson, Edwards, bandy, smith, carter)?

**** we got majority of our top targets on oline and dline and found an absolute gem in gaynor.

Signed a good running back with an elite skill set that hadn't been healthy imo. We missed on McFarland it hurts but it's not a devastating blow

Read the post I quoted, read my response, then choke yourself.

Really? we gonna act like recruiting top players all year long only for them to bolt a week before NSD mean nothing? Tell me... how many of those WR helped us beat a FSU? You realize our next QB won't be Aaron Rodgers.. who can up lift average WR into good ones..

I still don't understand why we didn't go more harder for more in state guys.. so many underrated uncommitted 4 star (really high 3 stars) RB/WR and we bet our whole wallet on 2 kids out of state.. smh.. We let Dingle go, Pouncey go, Brini go.. worse part is we got mad scholly and could of taken most if not all of them..

Losing Smith means nothing.

Losing McFarland was huge, and yes, Thomas Brown ***ked up by not having a better backup plan in place. Dude is basically stealing money from UM right now. He aint a true OC. He can't close on recruits.

Advertisement

We have to close with cj Brian Edwards Thomas and Harley then I'll celebrate. We penciled them in as fans already so anything less and it will disappoint some including myself

bruh, i wasn't even alive when that happened. jesus christ. Are you comparing our current WR situation with that?

How old are you? It was barely 10 years ago. And that was only a couple of years after a class of 5 or 6 highly rated WRs that was supposedly the No. 1 rated WR in the country.

It's also been said, we never have to worry about RBs in So Fl, yet we're facing 2017 with 1 RB that's had any meaningful snaps. And we've been there before also and had to recruit a class of 5 RBs, also rated No. 1 in the country.

I still don't understand why we didn't go more harder for more in state guys.. so many underrated uncommitted 4 star (really high 3 stars) RB/WR and we bet our whole wallet on 2 kids out of state.. smh.. We let Dingle go, Pouncey go, Brini go.. worse part is we got mad scholly and could of taken most if not all of them..

Losing Smith means nothing.

Losing McFarland was huge, and yes, Thomas Brown ***ked up by not having a better backup plan in place. Dude is basically stealing money from UM right now. He aint a true OC. He can't close on recruits.

How is losing a top WR "mean nothing".. ya'll mfers out here don't understand your suppose to STACK chips... FSU got like three 5 stars RB committed plus they got 4-5 stars on they current roster and u wonder why we can't beat them? .. df is up with everyone being okay with having 8-4 record type recruiting classes.. This off season program better be hot fire if we plan to go anywhere with all these **** middle of the pack 3 stars we about to sign because of all these whiffs with no back up plan.. sleeeep zzZZ

How old are you..?

Advertisement
Back