We’re gonna be just fine guys.

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Manny conversing with the GOAT.

Seriously tho, Manny is hungry to cement his legacy, young enough to energize the program and smart enough to know Miami.
D43EE84E-BD9A-47EF-9003-2A064E291517.jpeg

8B9FB6E2-2F29-4FAA-8684-CC14E65F3452.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@CaniacOnTheDanceFloor

GOAT? I really like Johnson, and he’s probably my favorite Miami coach, but he would have been tarred and feathered digitally if the internet had been around when he coached.
First year: Michigan, FSU, MD, BC, UCLA
2nd year: FL, TN
3rd year: PSU
4th year: NATTY 2
5th year: successfully has a poorly played game stolen in Indiana after nearly giving away a game in Ann Arbor a few weeks prior.

It’s hard to say a guy who could’ve won 5 NC’s but only won one is the goat. And I like the guy.

A heretical comment would be to call him Gus Malzahn 1.0.

Jimmy is every Miami coach’s rabbi.

He certainly made changes for the better after his first year. He is the Dalai Lama of Miami coaches because he always remained true to the university when he left for Dallas.

Advertisement
@CaniacOnTheDanceFloor

GOAT? I really like Johnson, and he’s probably my favorite Miami coach, but he would have been tarred and feathered digitally if the internet had been around when he coached.
First year: FSU, MD, BC.
2nd year: TN
3rd year: PSU
4th year: NATTY 2
5th year: successfully has a poorly played game stolen in Indiana after nearly giving away a game in Ann Arbor a few weeks prior.

It’s hard to say a guy who could’ve won 5 NC’s but only won one is the goat. And I like the guy.

A heretical comment would be to call him Gus Malzahn 1.0.

Jimmy is every Miami coach’s rabbi.

**** now we using Jimmy in the same sentence with Malzahn... I must be getting old

Advertisement
Back