We’re gonna be just fine guys.

This is facts, my guy. We had them on the ropes and the refs started to get involved or uninvolved on UF’s TD drive to basically seal the game for them and then they kick that unnecessary fg towards the end of the game when the game was already decided.

Marve was the QB. We hung with them for 3 1/2 quarters.

I believe that was the Mr. Florida football versus Mr. Florida football game.

Advertisement
Marve was the QB. We hung with them for 3 1/2 quarters.

I believe that was the Mr. Florida football versus Mr. Florida football game.

Sure was. We kept being held w no calls when Tebow started running. Hernandez was getting away w murder (no pun intended....ok, maybe a lil) yanking guys jerseys allowing Tim to get outside. Then all that celebrating he was doing and calling themselves The Real U. At that time, ND was my most hated team, followed by FSU. After that game, UF moved straight to the top and have remained there for a decade +.

I think Manny’s gonna take no prisoners out of the gate. I really do believe this year will be the best Miami season in almost 20 years. (Needless to say I’m not tempering my expectations. LMAO).

Nothing about what Manny is doing surprises me and I think he will continue being the mad-scientist, tinkering, best practices seeking coach that wins a few early. No pressure at all.

Well beating gator will certainly lite a fire. He has good chance. Defense should be stable and the first showing of our new OC has advantage of surprise. Be nice if our portal QB is available. By the way, you do realize that 20 years goes back to 1999? I’m sure you do not mean that. Might want to limit yourself to post last NC game.

With your inability to understand basic concepts, an actual attempt to kid you would go way too far over your head. For you, I stick to name of the mascot and uniform colors.

Dip****.

Advertisement
Bottom line is you are who your friends are , with Manny seeking conversation with people of character it only leads to others adding to his.

A leader brings others with him , like Manny did here with JJ , I hope everyone sees clearly Manny is BEATING his opponents now before he plays them.

He's forming a CAT 5 , something bad which way comes....LOOK OUT.

GOCANES

CANES fans have endured almost 20 years of substandard bull****. nice to have a coach that actually might have a plan
to win championships. Miami belongs back at the top of college football. that is the right order of things.
VAMOS MANNY Y VAMOS CANES ! Pucker up Bama and Clemson, you ******** will be kissing CANES *** !

I could be wrong but didnt CoachUM say something and Randy said that he helped us more then he knew or some ****, and RAndy was bodied at recruiting after that year on a regular basis. Im not talking about the game I meant the ramifications Randy with that tail between his legs persona and Manny with the complete opposite type of persona. Randy was soft
Huh?

Dennis Erickson:
NCAA 2 championships, .644 record
NFL .417 record

Jimmy Johnson:
NCAA 1 championship, .699 record
NFL 2 Super Bowl wins, .556 record

Johnson is GOAT and he went to high school with Janis Joplin.

Advertisement
Two things I hope Manny can glean from JJ is 1) how to build a successful program for the short and long haul. Jimmy did it at both levels. And 2) how to evaluate players and pull out the "dog" in them. Mix in the right amount of discipline and CFB won't know what hit'em.

Dennis Erickson:
NCAA 2 championships, .644 record
NFL .417 record

Jimmy Johnson:
NCAA 1 championship, .699 record
NFL 2 Super Bowl wins, .556 record

Johnson is GOAT and he went to high school with Janis Joplin.

If Jimmy was hired today this board would meltdown and would fly the stupid banners at the end of year one

Advertisement
Back