We’re gonna be just fine guys.

CANE

The Champ
He's made a lot of good moves. Firing the entire offensive staff and Special Teams coach was EXACTLY what he needed to do. Now, if he can do for the offense what he did for the defense, we good.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Pass that torch, JJ! Manny and Jimmy better have some long talks together. Manny could learn an a$$ ton from that man about winning championships.

Tetragrammaton Cane

Bandwagon Driverless
Pass that torch, JJ! Manny and Jimmy better have some long talks together. Manny could learn an a$$ ton from that man about winning championships.
@CaniacOnTheDanceFloor

GOAT? I really like Johnson, and he’s probably my favorite Miami coach, but he would have been tarred and feathered digitally if the internet had been around when he coached.
First year: FSU, MD, BC.
2nd year: TN
3rd year: PSU
4th year: NATTY 2
5th year: successfully has a poorly played game stolen in Indiana after nearly giving away a game in Ann Arbor a few weeks prior.

It’s hard to say a guy who could’ve won 5 NC’s but only won one is the goat. And I like the guy.

A heretical comment would be to call him Gus Malzahn 1.0.

Jimmy is every Miami coach’s rabbi.

Pentagon Cane

Junior
@CaniacOnTheDanceFloor

GOAT? I really like Johnson, and he’s probably my favorite Miami coach, but he would have been tarred and feathered digitally if the internet had been around when he coached.
First year: Michigan, FSU, MD, BC, UCLA
2nd year: FL, TN
5th year: successfully has a poorly played game stolen in Indiana after nearly giving away a game in Ann Arbor a few weeks prior.

It’s hard to say a guy who could’ve won 5 NC’s but only won one is the goat. And I like the guy.

He certainly made changes for the better after his first year. He is the Dalai Lama of Miami coaches because he always remained true to the university when he left for Dallas.

Lazarre

Redshirt Freshman
@CaniacOnTheDanceFloor

First year: FSU, MD, BC.
2nd year: TN

Damn now we using Jimmy in the same sentence with Malzahn... I must be getting old