Watson Vs. Kaaya

I think Brad will be a better pro QB. If you go back and really watch the Clemson game, you will see Brad quit. That's the only problem I have with Kaaya. He definitely has the potential to be great but I just don't know if he has the mentality to totally dominate. If Richt can bring out the killer instinct, we can get back to Canes football.

Before you post about a specific game, it usually helps if you have actually watched that game. Otherwise you post retarded stuff like this.

Advertisement
why every offseason do posters on this site continuously bash our best players? Is that sh*t fun to you?smh. look Watson is legit. Kaaya hasn't had nearly the same amount of coaching around him and in some cases players especially on the dline( not including this year)

Who is bashing either player in this thread? Please give three examples since it continuously happens according to you.

Just come out and say it, you think BK is the better of the two. You keep trying to excuse away numbers and results that favor Watson, so just say it.

I never said that, Watson has had more advantages the past 2 years due to what I listed as far as who's blocking for him, the way his DEFENSE has played..... That's just a few. Watson thus far has been a better college player but I personally think kaaya will be better in the NFL

I think Brad will be a better pro QB. If you go back and really watch the Clemson game, you will see Brad quit. That's the only problem I have with Kaaya. He definitely has the potential to be great but I just don't know if he has the mentality to totally dominate. If Richt can bring out the killer instinct, we can get back to Canes football.

He got knocked out of the game by a sack on a 2 vs 5 man pass rush.... How he quit lol?

Like I said, go back and look at his demeanor on the sideline. He did not WANT to go back and therein lies the problem.
When he gives an Ed Reed speech, goes out there and puts his foot on the throat of his opponent, then I'll crown him. I agree with the general general sentiment in this thread and it's OK to be skeptical until the results are in.

Watson is miles better than Brad is as a college QB. It's not even close. Not one poster on here would take Brad over Watson on the collegiate level.

Advertisement

He got knocked out of the game by a sack on a 2 vs 5 man pass rush.... How he quit lol?

Like I said, go back and look at his demeanor on the sideline. He did not WANT to go back and therein lies the problem.
When he gives an Ed Reed speech, goes out there and puts his foot on the throat of his opponent, then I'll crown him. I agree with the general general sentiment in this thread and it's OK to be skeptical until the results are in.

A concussion will do that to a person's demeanor, knucklehead....Kaaya wasn't cleared to play the following week either. Was he afraid of Duke also?

Brad Kaaya has never won a meaningful football game in his career at UM. END OF STORY. If we are talking about Pro comparison I agree that Brad translates better to NFL BUT Watson just led Clemson to one of their greatest seasons ever and a national championship appearance while Brad was picking his nose in Mahoney

This board has some of the dumbest fans I swear... Want to make definitive statements like that but don't even mention the advantages of the supporting cast around Watson. Go figure

Advertisement
Watson has obviously been the better college QB, but I thought this thread was about them as pro prospects. Brock is right, there's a large portion of our fan base that likes to hate on Brad anytime anyone says something positive about him. It's really strange.

Deshaun Watson is better than Brad Kaaya. He almost beat Alabama by hisself. Idk who will be better pros though too early to tell.

By hisself? So we going to act like clemsons dline, Wayne gallman, oline and receivers didn't make plays vs bama?

Their defense was non-existent they gave up big plays all game. Watson was the reason they scored 40. He was the best player on the field. It was obvious. He put on a Vince Young vs. USC performance.

Advertisement
Personally I don't get the 'mockers' with Watson or Kaaya 1-2 rank in whatever order pleases you...next draft right now there is tenfold better NFL prospect players than either...I love my Hurricanes, but Brad has cement shoes and I just don't see it...can it be fixed, hopefully but he has no business being a 1-2 pickups of right now...Its not a projected good year for qbs...if pro size is your basis eeeew

Brad Kaaya has never won a meaningful football game in his career at UM. END OF STORY. If we are talking about Pro comparison I agree that Brad translates better to NFL BUT Watson just led Clemson to one of their greatest seasons ever and a national championship appearance while Brad was picking his nose in Mahoney

This means nothing. They took a guy from Montana state or whatever number 2. What big games against real competition jas he won?

If we switched QB's and Kaaya played for Clemson, y'all would say he was better than Watson.

Advertisement
Personally I don't get the 'mockers' with Watson or Kaaya 1-2 rank in whatever order pleases you...next draft right now there is tenfold better NFL prospect players than either...I love my Hurricanes, but Brad has cement shoes and I just don't see it...can it be fixed, hopefully but he has no business being a 1-2 pickups of right now...Its not a projected good year for qbs...if pro size is your basis eeeew

Do you think Jared Goff is a better prospect?

Just asking, not trying to argue.

Deshaun Watson is better than Brad Kaaya. He almost beat Alabama by hisself. Idk who will be better pros though too early to tell.

By hisself? So we going to act like clemsons dline, Wayne gallman, oline and receivers didn't make plays vs bama?

Their defense was non-existent they gave up big plays all game. Watson was the reason they scored 40. He was the best player on the field. It was obvious. He put on a Vince Young vs. USC performance.

I said defensive line... Which by the way had over 5 sacks and multiple tfls.

Advertisement
Back