Watson Vs. Kaaya

At least you admit it, and took off the Miami blinders.

Watson just led his team to the National Title game. He won the Davey O'Brien award, ACC offensive player of the year, and came in 3rd in the Heisman. You come in to defend Kaaya like he would have done just as good at Clemson. Cool story!

Yeah, I am basing my argument on what has already happened, not pure speculation and Cane bias.

Advertisement
Watson will begin this year as the BEST QB in CFB. It will be up to Mark Richt as OC/QB coach and Brad Kaaya to determine if Brad can get to Watson's level.

Great college QB Watson is but in the NFL he will fail. What makes him so much different than Boyd who was there before? The list of college QBs like him that don't pan out are just too long. IMO you go pro style QB every time

We will see what Richt does with Kaaya but Watson is the real deal and no their numbers are not similar.

We will see what Richt does with Kaaya but Watson is the real deal and no their numbers are not similar.

They aren't but Watson did play in virtually 4 more games than kaaya this last year

Advertisement
We just gonna ignore the completion percentage in the 50s, poor 3rd down efficiency, and drives ended in the redzone with fieldgoals. Kaaya has a lot to prove this year.

I might be wrong, but it sure seemed like the staff kept the training wheels on Kaaya, if you know what I mean. The red zone calls are a good example. They coached scared. I'm anxious to see what Richt does with Kaaya, and the O in general.
We just gonna ignore the completion percentage in the 50s, poor 3rd down efficiency, and drives ended in the redzone with field goals. Kaaya has a lot to prove this year.

I think Brad will be a better pro QB. If you go back and really watch the Clemson game, you will see Brad quit. That's the only problem I have with Kaaya. He definitely has the potential to be great but I just don't know if he has the mentality to totally dominate. If Richt can bring out the killer instinct, we can get back to Canes football.

Deshaun Watson is better than Brad Kaaya. He almost beat Alabama by hisself. Idk who will be better pros though too early to tell.

Advertisement
Deshaun Watson is better than Brad Kaaya. He almost beat Alabama by hisself. Idk who will be better pros though too early to tell.

By hisself? So we going to act like clemsons dline, Wayne gallman, oline and receivers didn't make plays vs bama?

I think Brad will be a better pro QB. If you go back and really watch the Clemson game, you will see Brad quit. That's the only problem I have with Kaaya. He definitely has the potential to be great but I just don't know if he has the mentality to totally dominate. If Richt can bring out the killer instinct, we can get back to Canes football.

He got knocked out of the game by a sack on a 2 vs 5 man pass rush.... How he quit lol?

Watson is the better college qb and it's not even close.. Who gives a sheiit what they do in the pros as long as they compete for a NC like Watson has.. I only care what kaaya does for UM

why every offseason do posters on this site continuously bash our best players? Is that sh*t fun to you?smh. look Watson is legit. Kaaya hasn't had nearly the same amount of coaching around him and in some cases players especially on the dline( not including this year)

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you watch their games, Watson is much better than Kaaya. Kaaya is good, but not at the same level.

If you watch their games, Watson is much better than Kaaya. Kaaya is good, but not at the same level.
Watson has an all world oline blocking for him. That makes a big difference and a competent and CONSISTENT running game

Watson has an all world oline blocking for him. That makes a big difference and a competent and CONSISTENT running game

Yo forgot NFL WR's and probably the best TE in next year's draft in Jordan Legget

Advertisement
Lol at people thinking Watson is better C'mon man the dude in the bama game thru a bad pick and that was the difference

Both are good but Watson is a little bit better. I mean considering the multiple injuries and his ability to bounce back is telling. His top wideout was hurt all year but he still made plays with bunch of freshmen and sophomores. Brad is good but he's not quite on Watson's level yet. We are also under selling his ability to read defenses.

why every offseason do posters on this site continuously bash our best players? Is that sh*t fun to you?smh. look Watson is legit. Kaaya hasn't had nearly the same amount of coaching around him and in some cases players especially on the dline( not including this year)

Who is bashing either player in this thread? Please give three examples since it continuously happens according to you.

Just come out and say it, you think BK is the better of the two. You keep trying to excuse away numbers and results that favor Watson, so just say it.

Advertisement
Back