Watered down

The Pac-12 & the ACC are 2 strongest conferences this season.

Texas & Oklahoma are good this year too.

I don’t think any SEC teams are beating any of the Offensive Juggernauts in the playoffs.

It all boils down to QB play. The two conferences you mentioned have the best QB's paired with effective OC's. You don’t have to be air raid but moving the ball without needing a 12-play drive for every score is essential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's good for CFB and what's goid for an individual school sometimes differ.

Overall, this season will make the sport more enjoyable. Nobody likes to see the same team win every year.
I am fine with that. College football is making a lot of money with the same group of teams winning every year. We should enter that conversation and worry about what's good for CFB as a nice to have....

We aren't looking to leave the ACC for the B1G for the betterment of the masses...

Agree. Seems the playing field is slowing coming to equilibrium. @Cribby….you da Man. Appreciate all you do and your insight.

NFL is trickling down , horrible OL play. Thankfully we have arguably the best in the business now coaching our guys.
"Thankfully we have arguably the best in the business now coaching our guys"

I've been Canes fan since 96 when i went to school with James Jackson.

Ever since Coker it sounds so out of place to read that we have the best coaches in the business. So much so i hade to make a **** post about it. God **** Shalala at the helm turned out to be almost as bad as the SMU death penalty. At least we on our way back now but ive now realized i haves Canes PTSD

ND used to be right there with UF and Fsu but now not so much. I still hate them but I hate OSU more. Osu has climbed into the group right under my top hated teams lol, right there with Bama and UGa. Tier two. I’ll pull for ND over Osu.
You’re in a group by yourself on that one. ND will always be group 0 for me if such a thing existed. They are alone with OSU as my most hated. The smugness and self righteousness of both those programs knows no bounds.

As an Eagles fan I honestly think I hate ND and OSU even more than the Cowgirls and Giants.

Advertisement
You’re in a group by yourself on that one. ND will always be group 0 for me if such a thing existed. They are alone with OSU as my most hated. The smugness and self righteousness of both those programs knows no bounds.

As an Eagles fan I honestly think I hate ND and OSU even more than the Cowgirls and Giants.
Nobody is close to UF and Fsu. Maybe 20
years ago it was close.

I actually respect FSU for not running away from us like UF did. They are farther down on my list. FSU is more of a fun rivalry in my mind. And UF has never been good enough to put on any most hated list.
They have the same amount of titles as FSU and have as annoying and delusional fans as UF. Living in the North Central part of the state I get a good dose of both. They’re both awful.

1. UF / FSU

2. Osu , Bama , UGA , ND, Clemson, Penn State.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually respect FSU for not running away from us like UF did. They are farther down on my list. FSU is more of a fun rivalry in my mind. And UF has never been good enough to put on any most hated list.
Tebow just said to hold his bible

THIS

RIGHT

HERE

Advertisement
They have the same amount of titles as FSU and have as annoying and delusional fans as UF. Living in the North Central part of the state I get a good dose of both. They’re both awful.

1. UF / FSU

2. Osu , Bama , UGA , ND, Clemson
One of these things is not like the others. Miami hasn’t played UGA in the last 50+ years. Hating them just for winning?

And where’s Penn State?

Personally? I’ll be rooting for the meteor.
The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

One of these things is not like the others. Miami hasn’t played UGA in the last 50+ years. Hating them just for winning?

And where’s Penn State?
I’ve always hated UGA but I hate them more now. You have to remember where I live . I agree on Penn State. They’re right in there with tier two. But I’d pull for them against Bama , UGA and OSU. My hatred for them and ND has faded some since the 80’s / 90’s.

Advertisement
Back