Watered down

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I’ve watched a lot of football the last 35 years and this could be one of the most watered down top tens I’ve ever seen. All have big flaws and are very much beatable. I don’t see one dominate team , nobody close.

UGA is missing their stud ten year starter Bennet and their OC. It also looks like the draft has finally started taking a toll on their depth. Lucky for them their schedule is pathetic and they play in the Sec Least.

At this point I have no clue who’s winning this thing but imo there’s more teams capable now than most years. If Michigan can’t do it this year it’ll never happen.

Even though I hate Notre Dame they look better adding Hartman . Now that I said that they’ll get upset ( reverse voodoo).

This should be a very interesting season. I could see a playoff made up of a few two loss teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve watched a lot of football the last 35 years and this could be one of the most watered down top tens I’ve ever seen. All have big flaws and are very much beatable. I don’t see one dominate team , nobody close.

UGA is missing their stud ten year starter Bennet and their OC. It also looks like the draft has finally started taking a toll on their depth. Lucky for them their schedule is pathetic and they play in the Sec Least.

At this point I have no clue who’s winning this thing but imo there’s more teams capable now than most years. If Michigan can’t do it this year it’ll never happen.

Even though I hate Notre Dame they look better adding Hartman . Now that I said that they’ll get upset ( reverse voodoo).

This should be a very interesting season. I could see a playoff made up of a few two loss teams.
You think this is an outlier year or are we starting to see the effects of NIL bringing a little more parody to a bigger top end group of teams?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Cribby, I was thinking the same exact thing. Doubt it will happen, but if Bama and UGA both lose today, I'll be the happiest dude in my area code. Go Canes 🏈

USC defense look respectable enough for heisman QB and Lincoln to light up scoreboard enough.. Think they play ND also.. ALOT of football left, but going into season the perennial teams were all breaking in new QBs, all of them couldnt hit, right? (bama/uga/Ohio st/Clemson) teams like Texas/USC/Mich. bought back alot of talent and "veteran" QBs..

We got a vet QB too and retooled team.. :xvfmlqq:

You think this is an outlier year or are we starting to see the effects of NIL bringing a little more parody to a bigger top end group of teams?
I think the portal has some to do with it. UGA has gotten beat up by the draft the last two years , they’ve also been fortunate to have the same qb for 3 seasons. Just like with FSU. Having a guy not good enough to leave early but a very good college qb is stealing. Tebow being another one.

USC defense look respectable enough for heisman QB and Lincoln to light up scoreboard enough.. Think they play ND also.. ALOT of football left, but going into season the perennial teams were all breaking in new QBs, all of them couldnt hit, right? (bama/uga/Ohio st/Clemson) teams like Texas/USC/Mich. bought back alot of talent and "veteran" QBs..
Usc has the veteran qb and good enough talent with a doable schedule. Them or Michigan need to get it done this year or they never will. Riley’s defenses normally ***** the pootch though.

Advertisement
Back