Watered down

This year in college football is looking a lot like 1990, in that everyone will drop a game. The difference is that those teams were good, and this year everyone sucks.

black and white photography GIF

Advertisement
That's why it would have been fantastic for FSU to blow it today. I don't want them having any shot at sneaking in and winning another one...

The only thing that’s stopping me from penciling us in the playoffs is a true dominant front 4. If we had proven 1-4 dl depth I don’t see why couldn’t make a run for the whole **** thing.

Advertisement
As decent as we’ve looked so far and the way this season has gone for everyone, GT could very well be a one possession game going into the 4th

Advertisement
Hate to say it….but I told a few friends a couple weeks ago that fsu has a real opening to do something. There are no great teams this year at all.
Yeah their apart of that paper dragons in the top 5 currently

They could go undefeated or lose a couple before years end

Advertisement
I think Washington has looked pretty good…they have a tough schedule though, it’s funny the PAC 12 looks the strongest right now

I’ve watched a lot of football the last 35 years and this could be one of the most watered down top tens I’ve ever seen. All have big flaws and are very much beatable. I don’t see one dominate team , nobody close.

UGA is missing their stud ten year starter Bennet and their OC. It also looks like the draft has finally started taking a toll on their depth. Lucky for them their schedule is pathetic and they play in the Sec Least.

At this point I have no clue who’s winning this thing but imo there’s more teams capable now than most years. If Michigan can’t do it this year it’ll never happen.

Even though I hate Notre Dame they look better adding Hartman . Now that I said that they’ll get upset ( reverse voodoo).

This should be a very interesting season. I could see a playoff made up of a few two loss teams.
Simply said, it’s wide open…

Advertisement
Washington and Colorado off the top of my head. We split with UDub.
Washington claims a championship in 1991 which weird because I thought Miami won that year, and Colorado won it in 1990. Besides that Oregon went a couple times.

Advertisement
Back