Watered down

Every time a Bama QB makes a crappy throw or gets yanked from the game, I smile thinking about the almighty trying to poach TVD…and their entire smug program probably assuming the whole time that it would happen because Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve watched a lot of football the last 35 years and this could be one of the most watered down top tens I’ve ever seen. All have big flaws and are very much beatable. I don’t see one dominate team , nobody close.

UGA is missing their stud ten year starter Bennet and their OC. It also looks like the draft has finally started taking a toll on their depth. Lucky for them their schedule is pathetic and they play in the Sec Least.

At this point I have no clue who’s winning this thing but imo there’s more teams capable now than most years. If Michigan can’t do it this year it’ll never happen.

Even though I hate Notre Dame they look better adding Hartman . Now that I said that they’ll get upset ( reverse voodoo).

This should be a very interesting season. I could see a playoff made up of a few two loss teams.
I was thinking that very thing. Doesn’t look like there is a clear #1 dominant team. Perfect year for a Cinderella story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back